Budget Case Review - Rosewill Redbone U3

So lets kick this off. Heres the newegg link: 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=CjwKEAjwgYKfBRDvgJeylem9xDUSJACjeQ7AEue-vQ46dZi6-vDwH6WIPrHpa8idUg0zYB3b1V1tHBoCWGPw_wcB&Item=N82E16811147160&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Computer+Cases-_-N82E16811147160&ef_id=U86NRgAABH@OGuz7:20140805203648:s

Pros:

Case is 50 dollars, it's very spacious which will likely make it nice for first time builders and the like.

Features the tooless lock thingys, which are nice for mounting SSDs.

Relatively okay build quality, but don't expect much. The metal is pretty thin.

Attractive case, very conservative. Red and black goes well with almost all amd cards.

Lots of expansion (HDD, optical drives, SSDs)

Cons: (so far at least)

Build quality: see above

Lack of motherboard standoffs; the case included 7, but there are 10 marked (ATX) slots for them to screw into. This left me a little confused as to which ones to place where. I opted for all four corners, center, and two on the left side where the pci slot is. I don't know if it is common practice for cases to ship without all the standoffs....?

The placeholders between the pci slots were very hard to get off, and bent my slot a little bit. Once again, the metal is very thin.

Fans are pretty much garbage (these will be coming out soon for some Corsair 120 Quiets)

Plastic clips that held in the placeholders for the optical drives on the front panel are very easy to break. Mine has stress fractures in it just from pressing down gently to release the placeholder.

Rubber gromits around the bottom of the PSU, but none near the optical drives or the HDD cage.

Overall: Cheap case, but effective for what it does. Very roomy. Shoddy build quality in some areas, but its my first build so I'll let it slide this time. Next time I'll definitely be going for something around the $100 range. 

4 stars.

Its odd because rosewill is pretty decent in the US however they make their cases 50p

£1= £1.69

For example a case thats £50 would technically be £84, i guess you can take off 20% for tax but still 40 x 1.69 is a lot more.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

• 4 months later...

will it fit the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card