you know what would be awesome

hammerslap1

If someone would do us all a solid and code something for Pcpartpicker that would (through the magic of tech) make a digital rendering of what the whole system would look like. some please get on this as quickly as possible..... that would be great

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

That seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth. Most of the time it's easy enough to imagine what the system would look like. Anyway, for most people it doesn't really even matter what it looks like, because all they'll be seeing 99% of the time is the case. This is just my opinion though.

I just use my imagination

with relationships too!??

#foreveralone

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I just use my imagination

Is that the thing that makes toast?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Simple; put a picture of the case, put it at an angle where you can't see in the window.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Impossible considering the number of parts out there, realistically it would end up only being a specific number of parts. Most likely high end popular stuff only.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

imagination is for LOOSERS. hahaha. and the majority of the stuff we talk about here is for a select few. if you think everyone in the forums has sli saphires and watercooling your imagination is running rampant

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

Impossible considering the number of parts out there, realistically it would end up only being a specific number of parts. Most likely high end popular stuff only.

impossible not. all the parts on pcpart picker already have photos and color descriptions. it would be difficult for sure but were talking about something they already do for a lot of things.... my local tire shop can show me what any vehicle would look like with any wheel/tire/lift,lower combination i think this could be done

impossible not. all the parts on pcpart picker already have photos and color descriptions. it would be difficult for sure but were talking about something they already do for a lot of things.... my local tire shop can show me what any vehicle would look like with any wheel/tire/lift,lower combination i think this could be done

I say it would be impossible because no one in their right mind would take the time to do it unless they were getting paid.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

if they laser scanned every product and make connection points for psu, gpu, etc..., that would be completelly realistic representation

with pictures you can do it only with photoshop since pictures vary

I say it would be impossible because no one in their right mind would take the time to do it unless they were getting paid.

you dont think parts manufacturers would pay a bit of cash to show that they can showcase their parts???? are you crazy? you know how much money people like nvidia and amd spend on marketing? you dont drop millions into makeing a sweet looking part and then hope it sells by word of mouth

if they laser scanned every product and make connection points for psu, gpu, etc..., that would be completelly realistic representation

with pictures you can do it only with photoshop since pictures vary

wouldnt have to be that detailed of picture i dont think..... just something that would do a pretty decent job. like when you order from papajohns pizza online they have an animation of the pizza as you pick out toppings and such haha. hey i can dream cant i

you dont think parts manufacturers would pay a bit of cash to show that they can showcase their parts???? are you crazy? you know how much money people like nvidia and amd spend on marketing? you dont drop millions into makeing a sweet looking part and then hope it sells by word of mouth

Their parts don't sell by word of mouth, you said it yourself the likes of Nvidia and AMD spend loads on their marketing. I also clearly never said that a company wouldn't pay for it I said that no one would bother to do it unless they were getting paid to do it.

wouldnt have to be that detailed of picture i dont think..... just something that would do a pretty decent job. like when you order from papajohns pizza online they have an animation of the pizza as you pick out toppings and such haha. hey i can dream cant i

well, you would have to have program that recognizes picture, then since pictures are different sizes and shot from different angles, resize and adjust it ( if suitable pictures even exist )

if pcpartpicker had same standard for shooting pictures and presenting them on the product site( or however they get pictures ) then it would be incredibly easy to make program that just picks pictures, cut the background away and put them on top of eachother

with relationships too!??

#foreveralone

qq more pls

Is that the thing that makes toast?

I upgraded mine so I can make french toast

imagination is for LOOSERS. hahaha. and the majority of the stuff we talk about here is for a select few. if you think everyone in the forums has sli saphires and watercooling your imagination is running rampant

Losers*

The amount of maintenance work that would require, let alone initial setup, is mind numbing. 3d modeling every Mobo, CPU Cooler, case, PSU, GPU, and ram that hits the market is a task I would not want to deal with. 

It would be sweet if someone did it, but count me out.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro