I love the place of the speaker ,because it in the front it,s make the sound better and the skin looking awesome match with the xperia z2

I like the screen and front speakers on the Z2, I have a Z1 and its amazing. That skin looks cool, I also like how they're doing giveaways.

I love the display on the Z2, as for dbrand the LTT skin they made for this is top quality.

Crabs are what spiders should have been.

i5 4670k - Z87 Gryphon - GTX 770

I like the front facing speakers. I have no idea why more phones don't add them. I love the speakers on my M8, and its one of the only reasons why I still have it.

The best thing about the phone is that there is a LTT logo on it and the best thing about dbrand is that their collaboration with LTT ^_^

here, now giff me the phone

waterproof  front speakers and love that color

Favorite thing about the Z2: the pogo pins on the side for charging. That way you don't need to open the flap every time you need to charge or worry about micro USB crapping out. Waterproofing comes in a close second, then that giant battery.

Favorite thing about dbrand: they give away a lot of stuff (Nexus 5 and OnePlus One given to MKBHD to giveaway) and their YouTube channel is pretty cool. One of their videos said their skins were applied with magic lol.

The front facing speakers and audio controls are awesome, and dbrand is awesome for making that custom skin!

The phones screen is gorgeous and the contest wouldn't be possible without dbrand sponsoring it! ^-^

I like the Z2's clean and simply design, more like a tool than a toy. Dbrand is sweet cause they look good and fit perfect which is a BIG plus you don't get with off brand products.

This seems like a great phone, didn't pay much attention to the Z1 but this thing is definitely one I'd love, I love the system-wide EQ and the front-facing speakers! Those are godly after using an S3 with a cracked screen for so long, and dbrand's skin looks really awesome, lots of detail and it seems to have a great finish, hope I win this!

I really like Sony and I already have Z1, it is the best phone I've ever had. I love the large screen and the camera.

I did not know about dbrand before this video but it looks quite interesting.

My favourite part about the Z2 is its classy look and build quality, and the best thing about dbrand is hands down their extremely well done website! 

There's a lot to say about the z2, besides the fact I was upset Verizon didn't get it, I made the switch to at&t for the nexus. Well the z2 has everything I need, large battery, lots of ram, front facing speakers, the button placement, all around specs.

Dbrand skins are pretty awesome, I've bought them for my girlfriends iPhone 5 and I bought 2 for my moto x. They're high quality and don't bother the phone size in anyway like a case would.

All together a cool phone with the skin, it's just a bonus it's a tech tips designed.

I've always loved Sony and I think the Z2 is one of their best pieces of tech, I particularly like the Z2's front facing speakers and the high quality camera and screen.

After looking at the dbrand site there are many things that I like, to name just one would be the great customizing options for the devices.

I love the Z2's design aesthetic! I also think the UI is decent, but the front facing speakers are an amazing implementation!. There's no reason not to! I mean, every manufacturer should implement front facing speakers. 

As for dbrand, I love the look of the texture for this skin. Plus the color orange is awesome. Not only this but the LTT design is awesome and it would be nice to have one. Like, even if I don't win the giveaway, I would buy the skin just because it is awesome.

K, Thanks

I liked the color of the phone. Not enough orange love in the world. Nothing about the phone particularly stood out to me, but it is a big upgrade from the smartphone I still use. 

And looking at their website, dbrand is a clean alternative to painting, and more expensive options like colorware. Their website is nice too. But personally I would rather plastidip most things myself, and make custom vinyls. Custom vinyls didn't seem to be available, but I might not have looked hard enough. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Epic battery life and dbrand makes vey good skins. :D

The screen on the Z2 is beautiful. And thanks to dbrand for sponsoring this video.

The Z2 waterproof and dust proof is awesome and dbrand is simple to use.

I really like that the phone is waterproof, i currently have the xperia active and is hesitated to change is because i can't find a good waterproof alternative, this could very well be that. Never heard of dbrand before, but i just had a look at what they offer and they have a lot of awesome skins, and i might consider buying a skin from them.

This would be a great upgrade from my Xperia play which seems to be slowly dying and personally the Xperia Z2 has some really great features that will get a lot of use like the front facing speakers for watching a lot of videos or listening to music, a very good camera for pics with friends and a great screen is what makes them even better. Never heard of Dbrand before this video but it looks like you can get some very cool custom skins from them!

Man, I'd love to get my hands on that thing! It'd be an awesome upgrade to my existing phone. Plus, I could give mine to my mom who really needs a new phone/carrier. :)