After browsing dbrand website, they indeed got some interesting looking skins available, so wishing luck for everybody to get this one!

How about that absolutely great custom skin fir the phone? That's probably one of my favourite parts of the phone.

"If three hundred Spartans could hold fast against the tides of Persians trying to break through Thermopylae, we too will hold against the tides of Hidrane at Camden. For our fallen brothers!" ~Alex Jayson, The Chronicals of Michegal.

I liked the front facing speakers on the Z2. I like that dbrand makes carbon-fiber style skins, those look great.

i like to eat bagels

My favourite thing about the Z2 is how it's waterproof, for some reason all the phones i've owned have an issue with rain xD. Favourite thing about dBrand is their awesome looking phone skins!

I like the waterproffness of the phone along with the Cool Skin that is on it!

System

Don't Froget to Stay Happy

I love the front facing speakers, can't live without them. The best part about dbrand is that the skin looks amazing 

I would love to win this Z2 as I am obsessed with photography. The Z2 seems to exceed greatly what my m7 in all aspects. My favorite part is the camera (obviously), and the custom skin wrap is pretty seet too, it looks like its actually part of the phone and not an add on. Thanks for looking at my comment -strikes

Love forward facing speakers and really like the skin, good job dbrand, Sony and Linus

Sony products ooze style and the Z2 is no exception!

dbrand ..not going to lie that is a sick looking phone skin and ...man that orange is hot like lamborghini =)

And on top of that I left my phone on flight last month on my way back to Seattle.  Alaska Airlines didn't find it.  So I'm useing a 5 year old non-smart phone =( 

favorite thing about the phone is it's free phone, favorite thing about drand is they're giving me a free phone :P

I like the camera on this phone and i like dbrand because they are giving away a phone

Never had a sony phone, would like to give them a chance

The Z2 is awesome for it's strong Camera I guess, it might not standout compare to all the other specs, but it's features are very user-friendly among all ages. Oh, and dbrand skins looks awesome and they sponsored this video!!!

I like waterproof and orange LTT color skin  :wub:

I REALLY WANT A XPERIA Z2!!!! 

My Brother has one and it looks soo slick!!

the main feature i like about the phone is the HUGE as screen ( biggest one ive seen from a phone lol )

I have never heard of DBrand but it seems that they are awesome and they and the sponsor for this vid as well so hats off to u guys!! :P

I like the change focus thing feature, and also the front facing speakers of the Z2 and of course probably the best reason someone would want this phone is it being waterproof!

And as for dbrand, honestly first time I've heard about them but that skin looks good and sleek, it looks like it was skinned from the factory itself. And kudos for sponsoring phone giveaways, really gives a lot of hope and activity (interactions) with these videos.

The Xperia Z2 is a perfect phone, with the awesome 20.7 Megapixel camera and waterproofing, and the DBrand wrapping looks great, two of my likes together, the Xperia Z2 and the LTT group on it.

Let me say I am a Sony fanboy and I am using Xperia TX now. I like Sony phone because they have near AOSP experience, I am using dynamic normalizer since my psp-2000 which let me listen to music with out need to adjust the volume for every song. Front face speaker is a HUGE deal. IPS display is a must for me since my 1st android phone -HTC ONE X. Sony Exmor camera is simply amazing when i comparing my the picture taken from my phone to my friends - maybe bravia engine doing the trick. Walkman app is very amazing for me, it can smoothly even i underclock the CPU, it can download album art for wide variety of song and language and the visualizer is amazing if u trying to impress your friends. The album app is also amazing for viewing picture, slide horizotally to zoom in or zoom out, show the location of the picture take at the bottom. AND DONT FORGET IT HAS SDCARD EXPANSION SLOT!!! I better stop here the post is too long now  :P

It's pretty cool that dbrand sponsored the video, and Z2 is just amazing yo. The Z2 has cool skins!

I looove the only watrproof front facing speaker'd phone..

& wid that hot dbrand skin she's so sexy

Waterproofness and customisability are two awesome things about the Z2 and DBrand respectively.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

My favourite part is that it's free and I can win it. I like the custom skin.

Great phone. Front speakers, waterproof, grat camera and display... what more do you want?

I love the fact that there is another phone that has front facing speakers, and the orange skin is awsome