I would love to win this phone! I mainly want the phone because of the 4K video and its 3 Gb of memory. The phone seems great all and all. Please! Please! Let it be me!

I like how it has a dedicated camera button, and dbrand make some pretty great skins, plus they sponsored you :D

I love the new IPS screen and the amazing camera

My favorite thing has to be they finally have front facing cameras and dbrand will skin a phone with anything!

I really like the skin of this phone. In Sony I generally like their android skin. Samsung skin is really ugly and difficult to understand but sony just makes things simple and handy ;) And as for the dbrand, I like that they agreed to send Linus a review unit so I could see the review I expected for a long time ;) And it is cool of them to give this one away. 

I like the camera on the Z2, although adding OIS would make it even more awesome. (Z3?)

My favourite thing about dbrand is their rhymes.

Best thing about the phone is the camera button and I like dbrand's design

I like the screen and the camera. Also Walkman is my personal favorite player on Android platform.

I generally LOVE this phone, from the IPS screeen to the waterproofness :D wished sony would do away with their bloatware 'n stuff

As for dbrand, i like how they simply gave you a phone to give away without any endorsement form Sony(or so i think) 

I love EVERY single part of this phone, it is THE Best phone on the market. I have the "original" Z and it's awesome but lack of SOT and IPS panel is really disappointing. I would actually give my kidney for this phone lol ^^

I like dbrand because they made awesome skins, which is better option than cases which make your device bigger and thicker.

And it is really awesome that they sponsored this video with this amazing phone which is really expensive (in my country it costs ~1000$ unlocked and ~350$ on carrier with 2 year contract.).

The best thing about the Z2 is the appearance and build quality, and the dbrand sticker looks awesome and they sponsored the video!

The awesome camera and for dbrand, the awesome skins on my nexus 4

Geek and Subie Fan

jåo noå e ja nåo YOLO ja nåo

dbrand is awesome cause D and z2 cause Z

Why do i love about the Z2? Probably his water and dust proof.. wen i saw the sony Z anouncement i was like.. OMG AWESOME (no bling to buy it tough...) Who never tought every smarthphone and tablet lack the ability to play while you are in the bath or in the pool?? NOW WE CAN BE SOCIAL AWKWARD EVEN IN THE POOL! Avoid social contact! play emulators while you swim.... pretend to not give a damn and dive with your phone.. awwww technology..

About that dbrand think.. didnt knew it existed, but it sounds awesome! who doesnt like to show off his new smarthphone? knowing nobody else has one like that? i do... too bad dbrand does not have my chinese imported smarthphone :c gosh i need that thing!

I like the camera and the waterproofness of the z2. My favorite thing about dbrand is that theire giving this phone away.

I like that the Z2 is dust and water proof, the camera is cool, and I really like the 4K and slow mo. Not to mention its improved display (Now an IPS panel as mentioned in the video). What I like about dbrand is that they will "skin" my next phone if the Z2 goes to another very lucky person (That phone would be a Moto G) and the awesome tutorial videos.

The Z2 really went under my radar because I was still looking at the Z1. My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it's a better Z1!

I am the fans of SONY and i'm freaking love  :wub: the Xperia Z2 that they released 3 months before. 
I like the most of this phone is the new front speaker , the great camera , water resistant and the phone body itself.  :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ak1oaom6pw&feature=youtu.be&a

I haven't heard dbrand before , but I like the way they customize.

I also very appreciate LinusTechTips and dbrand came out this giveaway.

Good Luck to all  :D

Love phone design and amazing dbrand skin

It's everything I love about my Z, just taken to whole new level!

I love the fact that the phone is waterproof and that dbrand is so cheap for nice cheap looking skins

The screen is pretty cool, and the water resistant feature is pretty cool too! Shout out to dbrand for making this possible! Thanks!

What to like on z2? Everything it has of course! From the sexy design to micro SD card slot, waterproof capability, ips screen, dual front facing speaker, digital noise cancelling earphone, awesome Sony camera ,snapdragon chip,3 GB RAM, awesome battery life.

And also dbrand's customize skin is awesome!

It looks like the Z2 has solid hardware design (especially water/dust -proofing) that is uncommon to see on other manufacturers' phones.

Thank you to dbrand for giving Linus a unit to review and for sponsoring this giveaway! Though I hadn't heard of your products until now, they look great and I will consider skinning my next phone!