Whats the thing you dread most at work?

ddbtkd456

Well, i get paid minimum wage.

I usually make my money from tips, so sitting around with no customers kinda sucks.

I'd be able to finish by build if we had more customers coming through :(

Ahhh I know that feeling, only made $6.75 an hour when I delivered pizza, and our customers were a bunch of non tipping bastards.

They really need to change the laws so that minimum wage applies even to employees that get tips. The biggest punch in the face was that they wanted us to report our tips so they could be taxed, every single one of us flat out refused.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ahhh I know that feeling, only made $6.75 an hour when I delivered pizza, and our customers were a bunch of non tipping bastards.

They really need to change the laws so that minimum wage applies even to employees that get tips. The biggest punch in the face was that they wanted us to report our tips so they could be taxed, every single one of us flat out refused.

Most of our customers don't usually tip either, but it's a high enough percentage that i'm usually doubling my money per day. I'm only 15, so i don't have many bills to pay, but i can still feel it in my wallet :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Most of our customers don't usually tip either, but it's a high enough percentage that i'm usually doubling my money per day. I'm only 15, so i don't have many bills to pay, but i can still feel it in my wallet :P

Well if you make minimum wage you should consider yourself lucky, most employee's that "make" tips, don't have to be payed minimum wage. Although I think it's outright wrong because it makes the assumption that you will get tipped, which is never certain. That's why we refused to report our tips for taxing, because it's not an income, it's a charitable donation which is non taxable.

And NSA, when you send this post to the IRS, tell them I said to go fuck themselves.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

School exams

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

When i was a mechanic - Head gaskets.. On cam chain engines 

When i had my own company one of the worst things were sewage tanks.

More specifically sewage tanks that got delivered during winter if we'd had a few rainy nights before that.

The result? 20-30cm thick solid ice in the bottom of the tanks... Where the accessories and bits were stored during shipping.

+ That added quite a bit of weight. So it had to come out. 

So i had to spend around one or two hours chipping away at it with a hammer... 

DSC_0014_zps94682196.jpg

And then there is the dividing layer for a closed ground bed. (Basically a giant natural filter that "Filters poo water to bath water quality")

That rubber son of a B is heavy. It's almost 2mm thick. And sometimes it's up to 80x40m. That's about a half ton of rubber right there (or in my case a single condom  ;) )

And if there were any moisture it's like trying to hold onto a sheet of ice. + If there was a lot of rain then it would pool underneath it and turn the entire thing into a giant waterbed.
(And i'd have to rent a big pump to get the water out of there)

DSC_6537_zpsd6097e79.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I really enjoy my job. However we sell a lot of goods to Ukraine, and not many people are interested in buying new agricultural equipment right now. Too busy shooting at each other and all. As the youngest engineer on the team I am a bit worried.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Accidentally performing a satanic ritual and being forced to accept a blood debt where I have to assassinate all major world leaders. 

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Stupid customers.

lol i'm the stupid customer, your welcome

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Two things, 10 hour shifts in a hot factory. And I work with a bunch of idiots that like to throw each other under the bus to make themselves look good, you can't trust anyone!