Where to Find a Editor?

TTesla

Hello,

As suggested by many of you paying someone to make a couple things for my YouTube channel (TeenTesla) is something I want to learn more about. I was wondering where to go to find someone who I can pay like $5-$10 to make me a intro/outro/banner/logo/thumbnails!

That's it,

Thanks!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Making them on your own isn't very hard, just download the free trial of after effects and watch some tutorials. Other than that there are some you can buy online.

Fiverr

Making them on your own isn't very hard, just download the free trial of after effects and watch some tutorials. Other than that there are some you can buy online.

After watching a couple hours of tutorials I did and everyone said they don't like it :(

After watching a couple hours of tutorials I did and everyone said they don't like it :(

Don't worry about what others think, make an intro you like otherwise you won't like seeing it.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

@Rumikarimu Could probably help you do the banner and logo maybe even thumbnails if you ask nicely. He's been doing banners for the community HERE. As for intro/outro @GingerbreadPK nailed it.

@Rumikarimu Could probably help you do the banner and logo maybe even thumbnails if you ask nicely. He's been doing banners for the community HERE. As for intro/outro @GingerbreadPK nailed it.

Damn it, I was about to say that.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Don't worry about what others think, make an intro you like otherwise you won't like seeing it.

Well seeing how my youtube channel success is all about what others think I do have to worry about it. Plus if you go see it you can see it is not even that good.

Well seeing how my youtube channel success is all about what others think I do have to worry about it. Plus if you go see it you can see it is not even that good.

The content after the intro is what they care about, no one is going to stop watching if they don't like the intro, they will probably just skip it.

The content after the intro is what they care about, no one is going to stop watching if they don't like the intro, they will probably just skip it.

Yeah but it gives a nice first impression which is crucial looking at my analityics it seems a lot of people drop off quickly after the video starts

Yeah but it gives a nice first impression which is crucial looking at my analityics it seems a lot of people drop off quickly after the video starts

That will happen even with a good intro, a lot of people just stop watching after the first minute or so. I don't even have an intro on my channel :P

That will happen even with a good intro, a lot of people just stop watching after the first minute or so. I don't even have an intro on my channel :P

I know but it will help plus this will only cost like 10-15!

Look at the (potential) one I found: http://www.fiverr.com/laknath123/create-eye-catching-cinematic-logo-intro-video-in-full-hd?context=advanced_search&context_type=rating&funnel=2014080315232490014137340

Eh, I don't think so but it's ultimately your decision.

Well, what do you think of my current one?

Thank you for mentioning me, as I wouldn't have seen this otherwise. However, I probably couldn't do everything he is asking for, as I don't do after effects or similar.