Last chance: we're giving away a five-game Steam bundle, with Bundle Stars

The Gaige

i have no facebook =(

i have no facebook =(

its free

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

i have no facebook =(

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HACK ANOTHER PERSON'S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. EAZY PEAZY LIMON SQWEEEZY!

its free

I don't feel like turning my facebook back on doe. and normaly people will give you the keys here 

i giving away the key i got from this cause the game is not worth for me

this is the code :

RTKL2-F448N-TLL5L

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

i giving away the key i got from this cause the game is not worth for me

this is the code :

RTKL2-F448N-TLL5L

Spacechem..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

if someone can please give me a key to GTR evolution? I refuse to be part of the dreadful, crap facebook de-evolution.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

if someone can please give me a key to GTR evolution? I refuse to be part of the dreadful, crap facebook de-evolution.

That game sucks i tell you,wasted 7 bucks out of my pocket. You would have a more fun in gran turismo or flight simulator x.

That game sucks i tell you,wasted 7 bucks out of my pocket. You would have a more fun in gran turismo or flight simulator x.

I had quite some fun with it and would like it back on my PC. I made a new steam account a few years ago stupidly and lost the game with it. I have GT5, NFSU1 and 2, and many other racing games for console. But PC... is just better. ^^

and gross flight simulators...

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

I had quite some fun with it and would like it back on my PC. I made a new steam account a few years ago stupidly and lost the game with it. I have GT5, NFSU1 and 2, and many other racing games for console. But PC... is just better. ^^

and gross flight simulators...

How did you lost the game? Did you uninstall? 

How did you lost the game? Did you uninstall? 

forgot my password for the steam account and the game was gifted to me so i just made a new steam account. >< stupid I know. but i'd really like to take part in this and i really hate facebook. please someone get me the code ^^

forgot my password for the steam account and the game was gifted to me so i just made a new steam account. >< stupid I know. but i'd really like to take part in this and i really hate facebook. please someone get me the code ^^

If you installed it then the game will be in the steamapps folder in program files. Search online to find where the steamapps folder is and access the game there.