Anyone Know Where to get Contacts Within a Week?

Erayes

I'm going on vacation in a week and I was wondering where I could buy contacts in the GTA. Usually I order them from my optometrist but he takes week to get them. The brand is Air Optix Aqua. Thanks in advance. 

The Grand Theft Auto?....  I only know that acronym for GTA.

Lol not sure how many Torontonians are here, so I'll give my (slightly helpful, maybe?) input. Try Hakim? Idk if they'll have it within a week but it's worth a shot. There's also a glasses place in Fairview mall.

The Grand Theft Auto?....  I only know that acronym for GTA.

It's a regional thing. Stands for Greater Toronto Area  ;).

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I try online, like 1-800contacts.com.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I try online, like 1-800contacts.com.

I checked them out but their shipping is like $50 for 1-3 days.

Lol not sure how many Torontonians are here, so I'll give my (slightly helpful, maybe?) input. Try Hakim? Idk if they'll have it within a week but it's worth a shot. There's also a glasses place in Fairview mall.

It's a regional thing. Stands for Greater Toronto Area  ;).

i have never even been to canada but i saw gta and canada and through greater toronto area

I wouldn't even know how to help with this since i just wear glasses and don't live in canada

i have never even been to canada but i saw gta and canada and through greater toronto area

I wouldn't even know how to help with this since i just wear glasses and don't live in canada

Well I mean also Toronto = crack city = GTA, am I right, or am I right? :P

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”