What just happened?

matto97

Ok so i was playing Star Citizen with my controller and the batteries died so i get up and start looking for more around the house and after about 10mins of looking i found a transformer toy of my brothers that he hasn't touched in like 2 years and it still worked so i was going to take the batteries out of that then my mum went past and she told me to stop and just use my mouse and keyboard like normal people. then i said i find the controller better for car based games and Star Citizen and this is the part i dont get then she said listen to your self do you know how spoilt your acting right now. then i was like how is this being spoilt i just wanted 2 batteries from this old toy from the back of the cupboard that hasn't been touched in years then she was like i dont give a shit your being spoilt go use mouse and keyboard or nothing i dont care.

Can some one tell me who is right cause i am really confused?

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

you shoulda asked your bro first :P he could still use it occasionally 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Wow, I don't want to insult your mother but that is just a stupid opinion...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

you shoulda asked your bro first :P he could still use it occasionally 

i did xD he didnt even know he had it still and was like i dont care xD

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

i did xD he didnt even know he had it still and was like i dont care xD

xD well your right then :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

xD i just dont even know what just happened xD im like is she trying to get back at me for something or trying to teach me some lesson or something im just dont know lol

Why the hell is this on a tech forum? we are intellectually bad-ass not counselors bro

Its all looks these days

the woman has a point

Compatible with Windows 95

Why the hell is this on a tech forum? we are intellectually bad-ass not counselors bro

can the intellectually bad ass not offer counseling for this [poor] lost mortal soul?

Why the hell is this on a tech forum? we are intellectually bad-ass not counselors bro

FORUM: a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

._.

@tomlambert01 i love the profile pic xD

FORUM: a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

._.

Its also why i posted this in off topic 

xD i just dont even know what just happened xD im like is she trying to get back at me for something or trying to teach me some lesson or something im just dont know lol

Stop using xD.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Don't be too hard on her, she just doesn't want you gaming like a console peasant! :P

can the intellectually bad ass not offer to counseling for this [poor] lost mortal soul?

._.

This is why I never go to off topic.............

Its all looks these days

Don't be too hard on her, she just doesn't want you gaming like a console peasant! :P

hahaha xD when she said it i didnt even say any back really i was just like o...k and just went back to my room i didnt even know how to respond xD

Stop using xD.

xD

This is why I never go to off topic.............

I am truly sorry, my friend, that I have let you down

I am truly sorry, my friend, that I have let you down

Lol off topic always lets me down :( It not u lolz

Its all looks these days

you should make your mom complete a lap in a racing game with a mouse and keyboard. But in all likely hood, if she is anything like my parents where, that wont change much haha

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz