GTX 780 with nzxt g10 kraken died suddenly in the middle of a kombuster run

My GTX 780 with nzxt g10 kraken died suddenly in the middle of a kombuster run can only get display output from the intel onboard video. I realized that my h90's pump's 3 pin had fallen out.

Help please

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Put the air cooler back on and try again. If still nothing happens your gpu is probably broken.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

It probably overheated and you killed your card...

This is why you make sure all your connectors plugged in. You could try to RMA it and lie to them saying that the cooler broke. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

thank you i am going to put the stock heat sink on.

also  don't video cards have thermal throttling

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

thank you i am going to put the stock heat sink on.

also  don't video cards have thermal throttling

Yeah but sometimes it just overheats so fast ...

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

It probably overheated and you killed your card...

This is why you make sure all your connectors plugged in. You could try to RMA it and lie to them saying that the cooler broke. 

Well, if you plan to lie like that, at least make it look like it did break. Smash it or something, and they might believe it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, if you plan to lie like that, at least make it look like it did break. Smash it or something, and they might believe it.

Let me just uh... 

computer_hammer.jpg

Well. if you claim the cooler broke, break the cooler. But if you snap the PCB in half and claim the cooler broke, I'm not sure they'd buy it.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Well. if you claim the cooler broke, break the cooler. But if you snap the PCB in half and claim the cooler broke, I'm not sure they'd buy it.

Of course I meant the cooler. I'm not stupid, am i?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Of course I meant the cooler. I'm not stupid, am i?

Well the cooler wouldn't smash itself is what I'm saying. If you unplug the fan of something. But if you break the cooler in half, they wouldn't buy it. 

Well the cooler wouldn't smash itself is what I'm saying. If you unplug the fan of something. But if you break the cooler in half, they wouldn't buy it. 

Oh, i guess. Would they honor warranty if you broke it and then said you accidentally dropped it or would it be considered neglect carelessness?

Oh, i guess. Would they honor warranty if you broke it and then said you accidentally dropped it or would it be considered neglect?

I think it depends on the company. But I don't think a company would give you a new one if you break it. 

I think it depends on the company. But I don't think a company would give you a new one if you break it. 

Well, I guess, like you said, if you kill a fan, let's say, maybe they would.

Claim a crazed AMD fanboy broke into your house whilst on a rampage and smashed it?

KIDDING. Sucks that it died :(

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs