Why this card no dispay D:

Hey Guys, I need some help.....

So a while ago I bought a second hand Sapphire HD 6850 for an older system. I bought the card to fit into a backup pc for casual gaming, but on installation there was no display after the Windows Loading screen, I tried to solve the problem but all I got was BSOD's and no display. These some diagnoses I attempted:

-Uninstalling and Reinstalling the drivers

-Disabling Onboard Graphics

-Switching psu from a Highpower 450w to a CoolerMaster 550w

-Switching Monitors

-Trying different display ports

-Flashing the bios

and finally

-Baking it :o

I baked the card after I tried all options above as a last resort. Surprisingly it didn't break but it also didn't fix it. *note When I was unistalling the heatsink I saw that 2-3 VRAM chips were a bit 'munted', bad memory?

So if there a any Techies out there willing to give me a hand( :3 ) I would appreciate it. For any other information please ask, but these are the specs.

-Sapphire HD 6850

-CoolerMaster Extreme Power Plus 550W

-CoolerMaster Sileo 500 Case

-Asrock 960GM-VGS3 FX Motherboard

-AMD Athlon II X2 B22 CPU

-6gb of various RAM(1x2gb, 1x4gb)

-1Tb Hitachi HDD

Thank You

Sounds like bad card to me, I'd just get a new one.. That card has gone to GPU heaven.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

"dead" yea I thought as much :I, well I guess it will look nice on the shelf(or the bin :L)

Thanks Guys