Looking For A New DLSR Under £350

First of all, i know this is not a photography forum by any means but all photography forums i have come across have been awful as in the responce times and navigation of the site.

I was just curious to know does anyone know a think about cameras, and if so please suggest the best camera for mainly photography and light video use.

Also, im a camera noob.

Thanks

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Look for entry level DSLR cameras like the Canon EOS Rebel T3.

The Rebel T3 is good it's a direct competitor to the Nikon D3200

http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon-T3i-vs-Nikon-D3200

Great site for camera info

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@MattP123 Don't forget to quote Miss @Sernyhough xD since he/she isn't following their thread.

Mind you there are a lot of digital slr camera bundles & deals on amazon uk, since you're in the UK go to Curry's, PC World etc and try out some of the demoed dslr's. You get a better physical control/feel instead of reading a product details page. Maybe the Canon 600D or Nikon D3200/3100 might be suitable.

Try it out first before ordering it.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

@MattP123 Don't forget to quote Miss @Sernyhough xD since he/she isn't following their thread.

Mind you there are a lot of digital slr camera bundles & deals on amazon uk, since you're in the UK go to Curry's, PC World etc and try out some of the demoed dslr's. You get a better physical control/feel instead of reading a product details page. Maybe the Canon 600D or Nikon D3200/3100 might be suitable.

Try it out first before ordering it.

My bad.

I don't know the answer to your question, but next time this should be in Photo/Video.  :P @Sernyhough

I didn't know that category even exsisted :lol:

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Get a Canon T3 (1100D) off Amazon and save the rest of the money for accessories like tripods/filters/etc. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

1. Try the EOS M from canon.  I have one and it is right up there with the best of them.  Plus it is compact and comes with a decent lense as standard.

Bullet

600D if you can get it cheap, otherwise a D3300/3200 is a good choice so far as I can tell.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

1100D isnt a good option if you can afford a more expensive DSLR