Build Me A Completely Silent Full Tower System

ddbtkd456
Go to solution Solved by Jodomcfrodo,

I want someone to part it out just so I get an idea...and actually I want to hear nothing lol

I understand you want someone to part it out but no matter what you get, an air cooler on a gpu will be audible. If you want to hear nothing, sit far away or get a custom loop.

-snip-

Be a bit nicer with your language, no need for such assertive behaviour. Don't work you anger out on somebody else. Cursing and insulting makes you look like an idiot, and people may be less likely to help you. Manners, sir ^^

Well obviously you don't know what silent means. Silent means no noise at all. If you have a single fan in your system it is no longer silent. Listening to it though a video camera mic will NOT give you any idea of how quiet it is.

The only 'silent' way to cool a PC is passively, which is obviously not possible with the hardware you are trying to put in it.

Silent = 0dBA

Fan =/= 0dBA

True, but you have to look at perspectives. "Silent", in this case, means near to inaudible. In a realistic system you won't get any closer to complete silence than with watercooling. That's why people use the word "silent" for watercooling, because it's the most quiet. Don't take everything literally --"

Also I would like to say, stay on topic guys >.< This has no use for anyone.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Be a bit nicer with your language, no need for such assertive behaviour. Don't work you anger out on somebody else. Cursing and insulting makes you look like an idiot, and people may be less likely to help you. Manners, sir ^^

True, but you have to look at perspectives. "Silent", in this case, means near to inaudible. In a realistic system you won't get any closer to complete silence than with watercooling. That's why people use the word "silent" for watercooling, because it's the most quiet. Don't take everything literally --"

True watercooling is as quiet as it can get, but definitely not silent.

It is possible to get some giant low-fpi radiators and put them horizontally so that they passively exchange heat with the air.

They will need to be pretty big though.

Another option is to put the pump and radiators in a separate room with the tubing going to the PC Through a wall or something. This isnt completely silent, but at least from your desk there will be 0 noise.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Um I wasn't being aggressive he was just pissing me off arguing that I needed a mid tower and "calling me lazy" now I have a right to take that personally I think since it was a direct insult intended to me. Also no duh nothing but passive cooling is silent. However the intention wasn't to be truly silent it was to be to get a silent as can be achieved for a pc not including passive cooling. But seriously why argue over an opinion it makes no sense to me I just can't understand it. I suppose I just can't understand someone that would argue someone else's opinion just for the sake of arguing.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

@moderators please remove this topic before an argument occurs.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I think you would be better with a mini itx tower  :ph34r:  :D

I think you would be better with a mini itx tower :ph34r::D

Harder to fit radiators in it.

Harder to fit radiators in it.

I wasn't being serious  B) You should take a look at the Phanteks cases if you want a water cooling case. The Primo and Luxe are both full tower.