Guardians of the galaxy is about to start.

Sammael

Do not feel jealous. I am sure you all will have an evening just as nice playing that 1500th match of borderlands.

Time to be transported to another universe. I'll tell you how it was once I get back to the mundane levels of existence you all are dwelling in.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

What the hell are you talking about?

profile_picture_by_u_wot_m8-d534u82.jpg

It's just a movie.. I'll see it when the theaters are less crowded.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I could also go and see it tonight but I don't care.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I've already seen it. Got paid to watch it for work actually 

YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE ON IN A THEATER, DISGRACEFUL.

Diamond 5 in League :)

I've already seen it. Got paid to watch it for work actually 

Can I have your job.

I could also go and see it tonight but I don't care.

resized_uwot-meme-generator-u-wot-m8-i-l

-snip-

That being said I probably shouldn't go to midnight screenings with work the next day, can't be falling asleep during the wan show or playing worms...

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

That being said I probably shouldn't go to midnight screenings with work the next day, can't be falling asleep during the wan show or playing worms...

WORMS!

Best game.

WORMS!

Best game.

it's even better when you're being paid to play it.

GoG seems like the worst Marvel movie to date... Like a less relevant, temperately humorous Avengers

it's even better when you're being paid to play it.

Wot.

GoG seems like the worst Marvel movie to date... Like a less relevant, temperately humorous Avengers

with the first trailer it does though, people that got the chance to see it earlier for x reason seem to have enjoyed it, check rotten tomato page, I would link but I'm on the phone

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

with the first trailer it does though, people that got the chance to see it earlier for c reason seem to have enjoyed it, check rotten tomato page, I would link but I'm on the phone

Meh

Plus the fact that it's Marvel is kind of an immediate turn-off.

WORMS!

Best game.

It was until they ruined it. I loved that game on my PS1.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

@FlamingDefibs

I have you on my ignore list but I can't remember why..... you were mean once...

Wot.

I play worms at work with people on steam and watch the WAN show on Saturdays because I never have any work to do but I have to keep the store open.

I play worms at work with people on steam and watch the WAN show on Saturdays because I never have any work to do but I have to keep the store open.

Best job, 10/10, 100/100

Best job, 10/10, 100/100

Other days like today I do work but most of it is waiting for windows to install, drivers to install, updates to download and install.

it's such a chill job though, I wouldn't trade it for another job at the moment.

Karma's a bitch.

Right after I gently rubbed it in peoples faces that I was about to see an exciting new movie, while many of you had nothing better to do than sit at home and sniff paint, the theater operator came before us all and said...

We're having technical difficulties, something is wrong with the movie key for the projector, you can get a refund or try to see if we can transfer you to another screening later on.

Of course this was the arclight near manhattan beach, they only do reserved seating, so if I went to another theater that night I'd be stuck in the front left corner of the theater where you have to snap your neck to get a crap view.  It's the kind of seats they reserve for homeless or death row inmates.  Such indignity!

So I just took a refund and immediately ordered another ticket to cinemark not too far away.  That showing starts in another two hours.

I was so innocent, nicely trying to rub in my own excitement, but the gods of karma HAD to intervene.  I will remember this.  I will NOT be defeated.  One of you probably cursed me.  But I am not defeated.  I WILL see this movie TONIGHT !!!!

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...