PayPal and refunding and spending money and stuff

theloveablemoose

I bought some sennheiser earphones the other day and realised that they would not come on time for when I need them seller refunded and everything's hunky dorry but the money for the purchase is still in my bank account and PayPal apparently needs to hold the funds or some shit so if I were to spend the money's in my account on say amazon there wouldn't be any funds for PayPal to hold and because there was no purchase anyway they shouldn't need to take the money out right so I should be able to spend the money in my account without any ill effects right?

When you get a refund from Paypal it wont hit your bank account for 2-3 days.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

When you get a refund from Paypal it wont hit your bank account for 2-3 days.

The money for the original purchase hasn't been taken out yet

The money for the original purchase hasn't been taken out yet

The money will first be taken out of your bank and then the refund will be put back into your PayPal. You will then have to withdraw the funds from your PayPal into your bank.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

The money will first be taken out of your bank and then the refund will be put back into your PayPal. You will then have to withdraw the funds from your PayPal into your bank.

But if theres no funds to take out and no reason to take out the funds...

You will notice a lot in the business world that logic isn't used very often causing a lot of stupid situations like this.

But if theres no funds to take out and no reason to take out the funds...

You already made the payment. The money was requested from the bank so it your refund will be on hold until PayPal receive the money and put it back into your account.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

It's paypal. They do not listen to reason.

This.

I also see why my English teacher harped on me so much for not using full stops. That was one long sentence op :P.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

This.

I also see why my English teacher harped on me so much for not using full stops. That was one long sentence op :P.

I was on my phone lol