God tier songs

phillrulz

I've never heard of any of those songs and I bet 98% of the population hasn't either.

That's because most people don't spend the time to look for good music and instead listen to whatever mass produced garbage the radio or "M"TV or whatever is selling/shoving down your throat.

The music the majority of people know, know not because it's good, but because it was marketed and publicized well.

Most people don't actively "search" for music. It's embarrassing how lazy some people are to the point where they can't even be bothered to explore their own interest and prefer to be spoon fed the same cookie-cutter noise everyone else takes.

Error: 410

just because its not in the top 50 doesn't mean its shit most of the stuff nowadays that are in the top 50s are crap, anyway i know @helping and @Askew know them

I never said they were bad, just said they weren't popular; from the OP: "These are songs that are known worldwide through multiple generation".

I never said they were bad, just said they weren't popular; from the OP: "These are songs that are known worldwide through multiple generation".

the thing is these songs are undoubtedly known world wide how do they have so many views and stuff? something un known is a small ban that has 100 views give or take 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

the thing is these songs are undoubtedly known world wide how do they have so many views and stuff? something un known is a small ban that has 100 views give or take 

I just thought the original post meant songs more like Bohemian Rhapsody, where nearly everyone has heard of it and it is most likely not going away anytime soon. I guess you can interpret it anyway you want, though  :)

My last link won't display :(

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090