Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

So many  1 post wonders. :(

I find this video hot:

This was vaporizing aswell:

who cares...

how do I put a link to my favorite video?! I'm trying and it wont flippin work and I'm frustrated as hell because of it.

CPU i5-650 3.2 Ghz

Thermaltake Contac 30 Cooler

Mobo. P55-US3L GPU PowerColor HD 5770 1 GB RAM 4 GB Kingston 1333 Mhz1 TB Caviar Blue  Case Cooler Master Elite 420  PSU Cooler Master 460 W

Favourite video from TechQuickie: http://youtu.be/-nHOTIJfvpM

Because this just sums up exactly how immersed you get with quality headphones!

Favourite video from JayzTwoCents':

This one because i love budget pc's and then upgrading them, it helped me buy some of my parts!

My Favourite video of Jayz

FAvourite video of TechQuickie

My entry:

JayzTwoCents

Linus(Techquikie)

Could really use that R9 270x i have a 560 :( *Fingers Crossed*

For jays video it was the awesome CES coverege

and for techquickie that has to be the IPv4 and IPv6 video since it helped me understand that topic better for my college exam

Keep up the great work !

I could really use a 270x. My old hd7870 is about to die so i would need a new card anyway. Plus that powersuply is amazing. It would really make my system look very good. :)

I've been following Linus for like 3 years now. I have a lot of favorite videos from him, on multiple channels: NCIX, LinusTechTips even LinusCatTips. But staying on topic, to hopefully be lucky and win the awesome prize, my favorite video from @Techquickie has to be this one: http://youtu.be/Q2p6Hk4IfqI?list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q (How to install thermal compound paste). It actually helped a lot, 8 months ago when I've put together the computer I have now (unfortunatly not so powerfull as a 270X). It perfectly shows how to handle the CPU cooler and the thermal paste to perfectly cover the CPU. I loved it, it felt easy to do it by myself.

Now, I know JayzTwoCents. I've been following him for... 8 months. I was looking into some Battlefield 4 reviews and I got to his Battlefield 4 related videos. I kinda loved the guy. The funny way he presented his opinion felt awesome. Now I've watched his videos since then, and I didn't really like the Project Red Mist series. I was jelly on his awesome computer. I still am. But the one that I loved was the one where he explained how big of a PSU you really need. Made me more confortable on picking my PSU. http://youtu.be/LiWThqgFfI4?list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

Yay

Video From Techquickie:

Video From JayzTwoCents:

One swaggie video

Two swaggie video 

I thought this one was very eye opening

I would love a new graphics card my OCZ 700watt is dying and my 6970 dosent support mantel :(