Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Love the videos from both YouTubers, I have known about Jay for a while but never really started watching him fully until Barnacules and Jay did a video together (one that I managed to see, the one time I have ever known YouTube to publish videos to subscribers correctly) Jay is now in my top 5 Tech Reviewers. 

Anyways, my favorite video from Linus would be His TechQuickie on Mechanical Key Switches. I will in all likely hood get a Blue or Brown Switch (Trying to hold out for Corsair RGB) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXCKHoiNu1o&list=TLnwusRkLufOOPq_uNIlguySQuS7UZgdZ-

As For JayZ video, It would either have to be his PC build of Project: Skunkworks or His Titan Z Rage reaction. (The build guide was  awesome and the Rage was hilarious, all the things need to keep me interested as a viewer and decide to stick around, awesomeness and humor. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJiYl2WAN-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAdSDg8zYYc

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

My favorite Techquickie video:

My favorite JayzTwoCents video:

Also is this giveaway International?

This is probably my favorite because i was looking to upgrade my CPU and then this video came up.
I watch all Techquickie videos because it is nice way to learn something you didn't know about computers.

I've been looking for a good GPU for a while now, recently i got interested in R9 270x but i got stuck if i should buy Gigabyte or Sapphire or maybe MSI edition.
Channels like JayzTwoCents and others helped me decide to save my money for R9 270x and now you are giving it away.

I've been subscribed to both your channels for a long time, i hope you keep up the good work making amazing videos. :)

NAS - this helped me the most:

J, thank you, I was realy thinking about buying three monitors:

just like to say best of luck to everyone. keep up the good work Linus & jays love the videos 

Also, I am from Germany, so I might not even be qualified...

This is my favorite vid from Jay since it helped clarify the whole "How many watts do I need?" issue:

This one is my favorite Techquickie vid :3

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

If I win this it will save my buying my own to upgrade my pc so that I can actually play games at good framerates with good graphics quality.  My two favourite videos from these channels are:

JAYZTWOCENTS: 

Techquickie: 

OMG....I love Fatal1ty products...they are so cool the red and black combo...

Definitely great giveaway...It would be great to finely win something...

Keep up with great giveaways...

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

My favourite Jay's video

My favourite Linus video

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

I am nearly dieing over the Titan vidoes!

These are definitely the videos that entertained me or taught me the most.

Great Linus and Jay working together! I would love to win the 270x to replace my HD6870.