Intel Pentium G3258 Anniversary or Fx 6300

Matt Wakey

No it doesn't. In old games like Skyrim it wins yes, but when the threads are kicking it gets demolished by chips with more cores.

Intel have only released it because they know that it's pretty lame. They have stopped giving anything away now and charge for K series CPUs. The anniversary is just an overclocker's toy.

Even Intel know that more cores are the order of the day. They're about to release an 8 core that overclocks, says it all.

I would go with the AMD. However, I would get an 8320. I've had three now, each one overclocks to at least 4.6ghz. The one I kept does 4.9ghz stable, at which point it absolutely pisses on the Pentium. It's not even in the same class.

I managed to fit a i5 4690 and a r9 270x while staying within my budget:)

tvs are terrible monitors :3 (input lag and usually comparatively poor pictures).

Get windows from g2a.com for $21 USD. and get some "cheap" mouse+keyboard---like $50 for both.

wut.... no. not at all. an 8320 will beat a 4790k in rendering--something that can utilize all its cores. and in gaming an 8320 can compete quite well with a 4790k.

Jw how do install windows if I only get a product key, do I need a DVD drive? I really don't know. If you have any tutorials please link me