Cold cases

ddbtkd456

So what is your take on cold cases and how do they occur and the strangest one you've heard of?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

? what do you mean by cold cases?

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

U WOT M8?

Elaborate.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

I think he means murder cases and things like that, not like computer cases.

A case that is unsolved for a long period of time. i.e. "cold" because all evidence regarding it has likely been lost. A reference to food usually, where food that has been sitting out longer in the environment becomes cold after being warmed up to be eaten or still warm from when it was cooked.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

A case that is unsolved for a long period of time. i.e. "cold" because all evidence regarding it has likely been lost. A reference to food usually, where food that has been sitting out longer in the environment becomes cold after being warmed up to be eaten or still warm from when it was cooked.

i figured that after Kloaked mentioned it, just seeing cold cases on a tech forum had me confused :P even if its in offtopic

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

lol I know what it means I just want to know the strangest one you've heard of...and yes I mean any kinda police case not just murders disappearances all that stuff.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

lol I know what it means I just want to know the strangest one you've heard of...and yes I mean any kinda police case not just murders disappearances all that stuff.

Most of the "people spontaneously combust" cases are kind of crazy. 

Particularly the one where there was nothing left of this woman but her leg while the rest of her body had been almost completely turned to ash. The part where people go "But HOW?" is the fact that it takes like 600F to completely turn a human body to ash. When you find a body burned in such a way, without it's surroundings being burned at all, it's very very strange. The leg was completely in tact for example, while the body was mostly ash. How does that even happen?

People come up with conspiracy theories and whatnot, but these cases occur often enough to not be a one-off prank.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.