Mr Obama, do you have a heart? Open letter by Mads Gilbert

Do you really think they wanted to kill Palestinians?

Gewd... you're so biased.

Several reports that Hamas hide weapons on houses. Also did you know Israel told civilians to leave the area that was going to be bombed? Well, Hamas' Police (don't remember the darn name) threat with violence to residents so they can't leave their homes, they just block the exit :/

Israel deputy minister said so.

pic.twitter.com/9QsDTuHOHy

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

Oh boy, quotes and unrelated pictures of jews, our PM waved his hand and it looks like a nazi salute. How not propaganda and accurate information. 

:/

Original text from a manual taken from hamas captive

manua_shajiyal1.png

manual_shaiya_text.png

"The soldiers and commanders (of the IDF) must limit their use of weapons and tactics that lead to the harm and unnecessary loss of people and [destruction of] civilian facilities. It is difficult for them to get the most use out of their firearms, especially of supporting fire [e.g. artillery]."

The manual goes on to explain that the “presence of civilians are pockets of resistance” that cause three major problems for advancing troops:

(1) Problems with opening fire

(2) Problems in controlling the civilian population during operations and afterward

(3) Assurance of supplying medical care to civilians who need it

"The destruction of civilian homes: This increases the hatred of the citizens towards the attackers [the IDF] and increases their gathering [support] around the city defenders (resistance forces[i.e. Hamas])."

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/08/04/captured-hamas-combat-manual-explains-benefits-human-shields/

I bet you can do a quick search and see this is a peace of actual evidence, and that the translation is correct

As you said shujaya is not militarized 

shajaiya.jpg

Elements of both sides wish to eradicate the other, quite often openly, until the general populations of both sides can publicly reject these elements within themselves, this conflict will never end.

Can we please stop having this debate on these forums? It serves no purpose, as those on one side quite obviously harbor nothing but hatred for those on the other side, and vice versa.

Meanwhile the Chinese are watching, waiting, and laughing.

Which is why threads like this should not only be locked quickly, but also be stopped from being created. This may be the off-topic section, but this is a tech forum, not a political one. IF you want to talk about Israel and Gaza, then please speak of it elsewhere.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Original text from a manual taken from hamas captive

manua_shajiyal1.png

manual_shaiya_text.png

"The soldiers and commanders (of the IDF) must limit their use of weapons and tactics that lead to the harm and unnecessary loss of people and [destruction of] civilian facilities. It is difficult for them to get the most use out of their firearms, especially of supporting fire [e.g. artillery]."

The manual goes on to explain that the “presence of civilians are pockets of resistance” that cause three major problems for advancing troops:

(1) Problems with opening fire

(2) Problems in controlling the civilian population during operations and afterward

(3) Assurance of supplying medical care to civilians who need it

"The destruction of civilian homes: This increases the hatred of the citizens towards the attackers [the IDF] and increases their gathering [support] around the city defenders (resistance forces[i.e. Hamas])."

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/08/04/captured-hamas-combat-manual-explains-benefits-human-shield

I bet you can do a quick search and see this is a peace of actual evidence, and that the translation is correct

Infact, a newspaper caught that the Israeli forces uses children as human shields

pic.twitter.com/MBlryDnSiU

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

Unfortunately Obama amongst other things is a politician, and politicians do what their electorate wants. Israel was a mistake to begin with, but the us had to take it personally and force opposers to stand down even beyond any reason. The weapons Israel is using come directly from the us. Obama just doesn't have the power to do anything because the congress would just eat him alive.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

In the intefadas it was a thing, but you are taking this out of context. Even if he is young he was throwing stones and a part of protests, he was used as a human shield against the people he stood with to deter riots. court forbid this action and it's illegal. 

PROTESTERS used to deter riots by using them as human shields. not us shooting kids and grabbing babies to defend ourselfs

In the intefadas it was a thing, but you are taking this out of context. Even if he is young he was throwing stones and a part of protests, he was used as a human shield against the people he stood with to deter riots. court forbid this action and it's illegal. 

This is just the same as saying human shield is legal by the Israelis but illegal for the palestinians (not to mention there is no evidence of human shield used by Hamas).

"THE RED ARMY"

See this argument? This is why we can't have nice things.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This is just the same as saying human shield is legal by the Israelis but illegal for the palestinians (not to mention there is no evidence of human shield used by Hamas).

not one bit

Never said it was legal, supreme court has forbid this action in 2005, and i see no faul play at using A violent protestor (who throws stone, molotovs etc) as a shield from his group. get a piece of his own medicine

last post. had fun seeing you attempt each time to feed false info to me. Bye

not one bit

Using speech as a proof and not action is not a "real proof".

"THE RED ARMY"