Video converter for iPhone

Going on a long trip in a week or so and i want a decent video converter so i can put some episodes of The Sopranos on my phone. The only video converter I've used so far is Handbrake it's pretty good but tends to be a bit awkward when messing with settings so any input would be appreciated thanks.

Handbrake

sorry didn't read

Edited by Sernyhough

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

What kind of issues are you having with Handbrake? Because it's always worked for me.

COMIC SANS

What kind of issues are you having with Handbrake? Because it's always worked for me.

just having issues qeueing files as i would like to just leave my computer encoding overnight

adobe media encoder is perfect and can just add the modified files to your iTunes library then sync to phone just be sure to find the correct resolution for your iphone before converting them

TBH i would just use movie maker on WIN7 as it has a perfect preset just add them in and add the converted files to your library and sync them up!

"I AM AWESOME SHOUT ZHAT I AM AWESOME KNEEL DOWN UND CRY FOR I AM AWESOME PRUSSIA" -Gilbert Beilschmidt

just having issues qeueing files as i would like to just leave my computer encoding overnight

A queue problem? Huh? All you have to do is add all of your files to the queue, then click "Show queue", and then click "Start."

Or you can just use VidCoder, which uses Handbrale as the front-end (so it basically is Handbrake), but I like the way it handles batch converting/encoding better, so I use this for batch stuff.

https://vidcoder.codeplex.com/

COMIC SANS

A queue problem? Huh? All you have to do is add all of your files to the queue, then click "Show queue", and then click "Start."

Or you can just use VidCoder, which uses Handbrale as the front-end (so it basically is Handbrake), but I like the way it handles batch converting/encoding better, so I use this for batch stuff.

https://vidcoder.codeplex.com/

Intriguing thanks