Friends budget PC

Swegly

So my friend has 1,100$ to spend but he is not teach savvy at all so he would like you guys to come up with a PC build that would suit a gamer. His only priority with the rig is to game and he doesnt mind whether its amd or nvidia. He will also be paying someone in his local area to assemble this for him. Thanks!

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Location, does he need peripherals, monitor, OS?

He's in Sweden.

i'm a potato

Location, does he need peripherals, monitor, OS?

He lives in the UK, and I already subtracted the money that it would cost him to buy peripherals but the monitor needs to be included, sorry i forgot to mention.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

He lives in the UK, and I already subtracted the money that it would cost him to buy peripherals but the monitor needs to be included, sorry i forgot to mention.

What is his budget in £650?

Doing a build now 1 min 

Same as below but with i5 4440 £767 http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/fYqnyc

i3 build

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£81.78 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-E33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£31.33 @ CCL Computers) 
Memory: Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£52.98 @ Ebuyer) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (£201.00 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£30.25 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£44.12 @ Aria PC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)  (£34.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Monitor: LG 22MP55HQ-P 60Hz 22.0" Monitor  (£102.24 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £635.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-26 18:59 BST+0100

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So what is the budget for the system + monitor - other peripherals in GBP? And, is o/s needed?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Is his budget 1100 pounds?

Is his budget 1100 pounds?

$ dollars, keep it lower if you can

so 650 pounds... :P

Are you here to make a build or not

Hi, there

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/ $1021,60

+ OS

https://www.g2a.com/windows-8-professional-32-64-bit-cd-key-global.html $18,64 (YES THIS IS LEGIT! But you will get only key, you still have to download ISO from somewhere and make bootable USB/Disc and then activate OS with that purchased key).

TOTAL: $1040,24

i5 4670k + R9 290 + 8GB RAM + SSD 120GB + HDD 1TB

EDIT:

You may save some money on getting different case if he dont care about looks (I tried to pick good performing case that will color match system) and get i5 4690k instead with Z97 motherboard (which is more expensive platform, not by a much but still.. and performance difference is next to the zero) or get a better cooler.

EDIT2: Nevermind, I was reading only original post and did not included monitor.. also on UK partpicker it is over 800 pounds.

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

never build in dollars if you buy in eu currency. us has no vat.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Are you here to make a build or not

Why is it that you refuse to provide the budget in GBP? It seems pointless to build with US prices since VAT is not included and part selection is different.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I tried to hit 650 pound budget with this including monitor

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/GtbgFT

it is slightly over budget without OS (around 675 pound with OS from G2A).

Hi, Im the friend Swegly made this thread for, <3 I really like this build. But can you redesign one for me, I want it to have Wireless, Wired, and sound card on it, With everything else that you designed it with. Its a very good build 9/10 I will go with this build, but when I tried to add it, said something about PCI xD and I got no clue what it is. ThankYou

Hi, Im the friend Swegly made this thread for, <3 I really like this build. But can you redesign one for me, I want it to have Wireless, Wired, and sound card on it, With everything else that you designed it with. Its a very good build 9/10 I will go with this build, but when I tried to add it, said something about PCI xD and I got no clue what it is. ThankYou

Hi, there is system with wireless card.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/qwdVmG

As for sound card, I am not a sound card guy but I know that there is no point of getting soundcard because those that are builded in motherboards are very good now days. I recommend you to ask on forum in topic related to soundcards. I added one to the build to check what is causing incompatibility but it looks like everything fits. I have no idea if this particular one is good or not because as I mentioned I am not sound card guy.

Next thing, if you play games a lot then consider wired connection over wireless as it will give you better response time in multiplayer games.