Safe place to get a WIndows 8.1 ISO?

NeatSquidYT

I've got a Windows 8.1 PRO product key, is there a safe website to get a Windows 8.1 ISO? I've tried downloading the Windows 8.1 Set Up .exe, but I can't run it due to the fact that I'm not an admin account

I've got a Windows 8.1 PRO product key, is there a safe website to get a Windows 8.1 ISO? I've tried downloading the Windows 8.1 Set Up .exe, but I can't run it due to the fact that I'm not an admin account

I'll try and DM you a link, hold on...

EDIT: It's uploading now. may take a while...

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Microsoft technet has the iso for download you don't have to pay once you install just put your key into windows and your all set

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Is it possible to get a non pro ISO? (So no Enterprise either) Without getting the ISO from the installer.

I have a Pro license...

I'll try and DM you a link, hold on...

EDIT: It's uploading now. may take a while...

Thanks, if it's a virus I'll report the hell out of you!

It's the official microsoft one so it shouldn't be.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

It's the official microsoft one so it shouldn't be.

Ok, is it nearly done? (just wondering)

Goddammit I needed this as well, I used a torrent but some of the files were missing so I had to ask around for a DVD, it is solved though :) Edit: whoops wrong quote, but you get the idea.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

nope, only 8%. sorry.

Garrus - HP Stream 11

IS Win 7 now free to use?

Don't think so....

You can check its hash to validate the ISO, MS lists the official hashes somewhere (google), likewise if you downloaded one from bit torrent or a file locker.

You can check its hash to validate the ISO, MS lists the official hashes somewhere (google), likewise if you downloaded one from bit torrent or a file locker.

How do I do that?

nope, only 8%. sorry.

How far now?

How far now?

It's done now, I'll DM the link

Garrus - HP Stream 11

It's done now, I'll DM the link

You da real MVP!

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W