Im in love with this car.

spwath

Hennessey-Venom-GT-Spyder1.jpg

Hennessey venom GT is my favourite, just recently managed to break the record for the worlds fastest car so they are releasing a fast car edition below

venom-gt-worlds-fastest-edition-2.jpg

The only reason they're doing the world record cars are so they can meet the specifications for the Guinness world record, at least 30 production cars. I like it, but it seems pathetic. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

The tesla roader. Just look at its beauty. and its electric.

Also, more pics here of this one for sale. I really want it. But its 88,500$. http://www.teslamotors.com/preowned/25195

You sir have good taste~

01-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336745.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Lol call me a bad person but  I don't care bout the earth... I'd rather have an 800 horse power beast ;) #KillAllDaWhales

Its all looks these days

I'll stick with mid to late 90's early 2000's japanese cars. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

You sir have good taste~

01-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336745.jpg

That's a more real option for me when I'm an adult. Only 50,000

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That's a more real option for me when I'm an adult. Only 50,000

$63k or$66k and up to be precise. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

$63k or$66k and up to be precise.

Right. I might just get a roadster then. And live in a very small apartment

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Right. I might just get a roadster then. And live in a very small apartment

Hahaha that could work. 

Hahaha that could work. 

Ooooooh new thing: New roadster coming, 400 mile range!!!! thats what ill get.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/07/18/tesla-roadster/12809975/

EDIT: nvm, looks just like new battery. Not sure tho.

lel Can you even fit inside it? I have problems fitting inside Corvettes. 

Tesla did everything right on with styling and engineering until they released this...

tesla-model-x-1.jpg

If I remember right, Tesla only makes the Model S now. 

Right. But you can buy it used on tesla's website. One is for sale now for 88,000$

i am sexually attracted to the GTX Titan

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Right. But you can buy it used on tesla's website. One is for sale now for 88,000$

I love Teslas car, and their ethics. (Their factory is amazing)

But, on the other hand. Our battery technology sucks, so I would never buy one.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

They are making a new roadster battery, 400 mile range

lel Can you even fit inside it? I have problems fitting inside Corvettes. 

Tesla did everything right on with styling and engineering until they released this...

What do you mean "can you even fit inside it?" Are you extra tall or something?

The Tesla Model S was extraordinarily spacious compared to other luxury cars in the same price point. I'm sure their SUV line up will be spacious too.

There's a reason Tesla is building the biggest battery factory on the plant. They plan on making batteries cheaper and putting new battery tech into play themselves. 

What do you mean "can you even fit inside it?" Are you extra tall or something?

The Tesla Model S was extraordinarily spacious compared to other luxury cars in the same price point. I'm sure their SUV line up will be spacious too.

I was referring to the roadster, sorry.  

Looks to much like a lotus in my opinion. 

It uses parts of a Lotus.

Just like a RUF uses a Porsche.

NZXT Source 530 | AMD FX-4300 Vishera Quad-Core 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte GA-990FXA | ADATA XPG 1600 MHz (2 x 4GB) | (2x) HIS IceQ OC Radeon R9 280's 1.0 GHz |

I want a Tesla Roadster.
They are moderately priced for what they are.

Though, I could get the same amount of two seater sporty fun out of a used Lotus Elise for half the price, or cheaper.

NZXT Source 530 | AMD FX-4300 Vishera Quad-Core 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte GA-990FXA | ADATA XPG 1600 MHz (2 x 4GB) | (2x) HIS IceQ OC Radeon R9 280's 1.0 GHz |

Meh, they can make electric cars look good all they want, but they just don't sound as good, and until some serious advances are made in electronics, they wont be able to match the power to weight ratio of gas powered cars.

The exception being things like that new car from mclaren that's a 750+ horsepower "hybrid". But that sounds amazing as well as has amazing capabilities.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

no, no and no the steering wheel is on the wrong side on dat tesla and it takes forever to recharge(not to mention battery degrades) you need this

or get a GTR

post-29882-0-59670600-1406268323.jpg

lives on

BAKABT

2003_BMW_M3_CSL_E46_2.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

But this is electric.

Electric? dat engine sound tho. with normal engines you get to hear the engine roar