What is the worst video game you have preordered?

fojacko

Medal of honor ;3

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

Watch dogs.

It was fun at first, but got boring quickly, or at least it did for me, and then the worst mod came out, and we all realized what was going on. I have since uninstalled it, refuse to play it, and will never buy anything from ubisoft again.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Life

9 month preorder period...

No save points, no reset, rage quit discouraged... Also very racist... Difficulty is dependent on location...

Excellent graphics tho...

The multiplayer is even worse.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

At first I want to say Watch Dogs, but then I remembered SimCity 2013. As bad as other games pre-ordered, I can still play at launch... SimCity? they went full retard... Maybe some would argue Diablo 3 does the same thing but at least Blizzard don't lie to their customers like EA/Maxis did at launch...

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

I have only preordered three games that I can remember, and only two of which I remember the names. Call of Duty: Black Ops and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Dont think I need to say which was the worst, but for those who cant guess it was CoD:BO.

Superman 64 is the bad game but it not bad as E.T game. 

Tough call between Simcity and Battlefield 4.

Probably battlefield 4 though

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Tough call between Simcity and Battlefield 4.

Probably battlefield 4 though

yup BF4 is bad too but it bad because EA rush the game to come out then it have bugs in it

yup BF4 is bad too but it bad because EA rush the game to come out then it have bugs in it.

BF4 was worse though.

My reasoning, Simcity was finally fixed.

BF4 is still buggy. Even after over a year of release I still have constant issues.

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

I am Alpha-ing for Star Citizen, does that count?

If it does, then I hate it because it's so unstable that the launcher won't even open.

I want to love it though, and I know it's buggy but I just want to try out my peripherals. that dedicated fire button on my mouse is saying "press me, press me" but I can't!

I have never been disappointed with a pre-order game. BF4 was and still is a lot of fun, Watch Dogs gave me the bit of third person gameplay I needed for the summer, and Medal of Honor: Warfighter was awesome. Ever CoD game I preordered entertained my 10 year old. I guess I got lucky and had a very open mind.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

The only game I pre ordered was black ops 1 since GameStop always has extra copies on release day

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Hitman Absolution...

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

I haven't preordered or even early accessed anything. I wanted to preorder Watch_Dogs when it was announced back in 2012 though...

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11