I am never gone lend something to someone again. NEVER!

LarsReviews

I lead a folding chair to someone 4 weeks ago for a week. Today I send that person a message about where the chair is. She is on vacation and the chair is at somebody elses house and guess what, he is on vacation as well. 

Has anyone else had a experience like that before? 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

^^^^ You'll only need a flat screwdriver and a hammer.

why so sophisticated?

a brick will do

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

:/ go to their house and take it.

I

t is in their garage or house. I could finally use my glass cutter :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Thats how usb flashes were traveling back in the day.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I

t is in their garage or house. I could finally use my glass cutter :D

Or you could not cause property damage and just open their garage door.

I know the feeling.. I lent (past tense of lend?) a "friend" of mine some stuff.. And i still haven't gotten it back. 

An entire toolbox. My bass. some movies etc.

If i don't have to deal with them again they can keep all of it..  Bunch of douchenozzles..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If you forget gloves you're fucked

only thing youll be touching is the chair and the brick, 

just dont vault over the broken window (assuming its hip height) and open all the doors with your foot? (yes, i can do that, dont even ask how i know i can do this)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

i lend my xbox360 to my aunt's kid ,its been 3 years and i still dont know the whereabouts of that console

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I would'nt be losing my shit over no folding chair.

It is not about the chair. It is about the trust, trusting a person that they will bring back your stuff and maybe a bit about the chair. That chair is a memory from my time in MIchigan.

i lend my xbox360 to my aunt's kid ,its been 3 years and i still dont know the whereabouts of that console

That sucks

Well, on a brick they'll be more glass remains than in a screwdriver :P, the cleaner, the safer

just saying this to be sure

this is all hypothetically speaking  :ph34r:

Why so mad over a fold chair? :P

ZEUS

CPUi7 4770K - 4.4Ghz CoolerNoctua NH-D14 MB: Maximus VI Hero RAM4 x 4GB Vengeance Pro DDR3 2133Mhz GPUWindforce 780ti Case: Corsair C70 Storage: 3 x 128GB 840 Pro SSD in RAID 0 , 2 x 1TB Barracuda PSU860W AX860i Displays: Asus VG248QE 144Hz , Asus VE247H 60Hz KeyboardRazer Blackwidow 2013 MouseRazer Deathadder SoundSennheiser HD 558 Mic: Blue Snowball

"If I'm not quoted I probably won't reply back to you."

simple fix, stink bomb both their houses. Never lend anyone anything again. Buy lawn chair

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Simple 

Try using that video on my front door. It locks automatically and the lock has pins everywhere. The Salespeople told us about a guy who forgot his keys. They had to open a window, because the door wouldn't open. That is what I call 'Made in Germany" Security :D

just saying this to be sure

this is all hypothetically speaking  :ph34r:

No, we are all gone meet in an hour and throw bricks at those folding chair thiefs :D

Try using that video on my front door. It locks automatically and the lock has pins everywhere. The Salespeople told us about a guy who forgot his keys. They had to open a window, because the door wouldn't open. That is what I call 'Made in Germany" Security :D

No, we are all gone meet in an hour and throw bricks at those folding chair thiefs :D

<3 German Engineering. 

If you forget gloves you're fucked

either way he/ is fucked they are  gonna see that the one thing that is missing is the same folding chair he/she was asking about 

Then take all the other chairs xD

:D oh god i just................

Then take all the other chairs xD

Alarm fuer Cobra 11?

I would like to see their look on their face, if that happens

why so sophisticated?

a brick will do

Nah, get a rocket launcher. Very subtle and very effective. Or a plant. Plants work too.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Wow, you have some douchebags-extreme-deluxe edition friends.

this went from lending to a planned breach  :lol:

You don't mess with a Linus Tech Tips Forum member :D