How to root OnePlus One on Ubuntu

_ASSASSIN_

So yeah, if you guys are running Ubuntu, here's how you root it, not much different to on windows, but yeah.

major props to Nguser on the OnePlus forums for compiling this guide

Here's a link on how to do it yourself: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/guide-oneplus-one-unlock-the-bootloader-install-twrp-and-supersu-on-ubuntu.55931/

Does it work with regular desktop programs? I'm guessing it won't but still pretty cool! Oops! Misread.

i'm a potato

Does it work with regular desktop programs? I'm guessing it won't but still pretty cool!

wat

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Will it run regular programs like IDK, LibreOffice and such? It's pretty simple, I don't see the confusion.

wtf are you talking about that is guide about how to root oneplus one on Ubuntu.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

wtf are you talking about that is guide about how to root oneplus one on Ubuntu.

O.o so much self-facepalm right now.

I thought it was a way of putting Ubuntu on the 1+1...

Excuse me while I go kill myself.

i'm a potato

O.o so much self-facepalm right now.

I thought it was a way of putting Ubuntu on the 1+1...

Excuse me while I go kill myself.

nah dude it's fine I edited my post when I realized when I read it twice xD.

at first glance i thought it said ubuntu on the one plus one lmao at the first comment tho

Why would people want to root it anyway? i thought cyangen mod was the best custom rom :S

at first glance i thought it said ubuntu on the one plus one lmao at the first comment tho

Why would people want to root it anyway? i thought cyangen mod was the best custom rom :S

Root access isn't just for custom ROMs.