Is there an encyclopedia of graphical glitches/errors in games? Can you list any?

I am familiar with terms like z-fighting and clipping, but is there any one list of known graphical errors that occur in 2d/3d rendered games and media? I've been searching around for a while just curious about what other graphical glitches that can occur and what their names are. I've heard a bunch of other errors before, sometimes with really cool sounding names, but I can't recall any to search/ask about.

If a list cannot be found, would you guys like to just share a few that you definitely know off the top of your head? Maybe with some pictures/video for example. I want to learn.

Example: 'Z-fighting'

NNHG7.png

Probably TV Tropes. There's an Ascended Glitch page, a Good Bad Bugs page, a Game-Breaking Bug page, and probably more if you look around on the Error Index page. By the way: TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Probably TV Tropes. There's an Ascended Glitch page, a Good Bad Bugs page, a Game-Breaking Bug page, and probably more if you look around on the Error Index page. By the way: TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life.

Not exactly what i'm looking for, but thanks anyway. The examples you gave are like the categories that the glitches will fit under, not actually the glitches themselves.