H60 or H80i Or Kraken x31

I am stuck between choosing one of these three cpu coolers. Money is not an issue and its basically there for the looks. The three cpu coolers are:

Corsair H60: http://www.corsair.com/en/hydro-series-h60-high-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

Corsair H80i: http://www.corsair.com/en/hydro-series-h80i-high-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

NZXT Kraken X31: http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/150-kraken-x31-120mm-liquid-cooler.html

I also have a question about the H80i, seeming as it comes with 2 fans is it compulsory to use both those fans in a push and pull as they say or can you get away with having one in a pull config. There will be no overclocking due to the fact its going on a i5 4670 non k and basically there for looks. I look forward to your responses, thanks.

Edit: Has to be a 120mm rad :(

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

None of them. The Kraken K41 is a better model of the K31 so go with that one :) Or a dual rad if you have space for it.

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

None of them. The Kraken K41 is a better model of the K31 so go with that one :) Or a dual rad if you have space for it.

The issue i have with the x41 is that its a 140mm rad and wont fit at the back of the case, though i could top mount it if i remove a fan.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

^^^^ Yup, K41 is the best option for you. nvm

Go for the X31.

i'm a potato

I'm in love, honestly, with the new Krakens. Not only does it cool better but it looks better.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I am facing the same issue with my Phantom 410. Seeing that X41 performance on Linus' video is really holding me back from getting the H100i. Right now I am actually thinking of getting the X41, and then save some more money to replace my Phantom 410. Yeah the X41 is gonna be at the top of the case for a while (and it's gonna look fugly as well), but I'm getting kinda bored with my Phantom 410 anyway (or I should say big cases) and I am planning on building a mini ITX system. Therefore, the X41 is gonna be a better investment than the H100i. Even with bigger cases, I still think the X41 is gonna be a better buy because there will be more space available with a 140mm rad installed, rather than a 240mm rad installed.

To answer OP's question, I'd definitely pick the X31 out of those 3, clearly because it looks better. Performance wise, I can't say much. Also, you can do either push or pull, or both push and pull fan config, it's not gonna affect the temp much.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane