Corsair AIO

H100i has software control while the H105 will perform slightly better. I recommend the NHD15 over any AIO at the moment.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

The h100i has corsair link but the h105 is thicker, so it'll perform better.

i'm a potato

@Andrievski

The H105 has a thicker radiator, so it will perform better. But, the H100i has more control. I would recommend a Noctua NH-D15/D14 anyway.

Here is a review of the H105 which includes comparisons with other coolers: http://www.kitguru.net/components/cooling/henry-butt/corsair-hydro-h105-cpu-cooler-review/6/

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

H100i has software control while the H105 will perform slightly better. I recommend the NHD15 over any AIO at the moment.

Wow that is one massive heatsink.

I should be studying.

Wow that is one massive heatsink.

One quiet and great performing air cooler. Quieter and as cool as an AIO.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

One quiet and great performing air cooler. Quieter and as cool as an AIO.

how much?

I should be studying.

The Problem is i gonna use the Corsair Dominator and as far as i know the NH-D15 couldn't fit in.

how much?

It costs around 100$.

as spoken before, if you want corsair to control your fans, the H100i

if you are using the motherboard or PSU to control then the H105 (case permitting).

As you can see in the graph below there isn't a single air cooler in this graph, even the NH-D14 does not have enough cooling potential to be featured here. So all that has made this graph so far are the AIO big players and dedicated custom watercooling kits.

20104030775l.jpg

source: http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/corsair_h105_aio_watercooler_review/2

this is testing with a 100% load (85° cutoff) and 1.45 LGA2011 CPU (heater).

you are looking for the best delta temperature as the ambient doesn't sway more

than 3° for ease of review.

air-cooling is good, but i have found similar results on cooling a CPU with

high heat generated and found the AIO to be better in temperature control than

the air coolers. now if noise is a factor, then as you see by the chart, the slower

the fans, the higher the temperatures. TTL noted that the FSR (Fan Speed Reducers)

were a significant part of noise control. and some at 72-73° still were better than

the top ended air coolers that didn't make the 85° cutoff.

as spoken before, if you want corsair to control your fans, the H100i

if you are using the motherboard or PSU to control then the H105 (case permitting).

this is testing with a 100% load (85° cutoff) and 1.45 LGA2011 CPU (heater).

you are looking for the best delta temperature as the ambient doesn't sway more

than 3° for ease of review.

air-cooling is good, but i have found similar results on cooling a CPU with

high heat generated and found the AIO to be better in temperature control than

the air coolers. now if noise is a factor, then as you see by the chart, the slower

the fans, the higher the temperatures. TTL noted that the FSR (Fan Speed Reducers)

were a significant part of noise control. and some at 72-73° still were better than

the top ended air coolers that didn't make the 85° cutoff.

I would like to go for the x60 but it cost around 200$ which is expensive but as the results show good, but there aren't bad air coolers like the Cryorig R1 which would be definetly a good cooler.

But anyway, thank you for the Info.

I have had the H100i and it worked just fine for me and kept my 4770k cool as can be! It really depends on how you are going to use it and if you are trying to OC and squeeze for the best performance. If you are just going to chill out and play games then the H100i will deff be enough for you!