List of good movies - Discussion about movies

nemesis9991

Hello guys i start this topic because i want any of you post favorite movie (you can also put more movies if you like) on his choice,and explain short or long why is this movie so good.This can help people when you are bored and you want to watch good movie but you dont have idea so instead that you watching trailers on youtube and watching searching for good movie and you eat your popcorn

how to train your dragon 1 and 2

bambi 1 and 2

lion king 1 and 2 

war horse

edit~

stallion of the cimarron

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

IMDb top 250, you can never go wrong with IMDb.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Rubber.

Always gotta add Rubber.

I try and add some to my diet everyday,

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Rubber.

Always gotta add Rubber.

i was like 14 when i watched that and i was so confuzed xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Borat

nuff said.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

bambi 1 and 2

lion king 1 and 2 

war horse

There was a Bambi 2? 

Borat

nuff said.

Oh dear...

I would have to say Spirited Away. It's the first 'anime' I watched and no matter how many times I watch it, I still love it. 

Rubber.

Always gotta add Rubber.

What about wrong cops?

bambi 1 and 2

lion king 1 and 2 

cool movie bro,but if someone prefer horror movie a have a few :)

The descent 2005 very good movie,in cave with some womans and bat creatures,also one of the best in new era in horror (new era horror movie actuely suck).

The Indsidious (first and secound part) with a ghost inside house very good 

The conjuring 2013 this is seriously creepy shit! one of the best of new era

Mama 2013 - not bad ghost story 

Amityville 2005  - its good movie and crepiest part is that he is filmed on true events,that shit really happend 

There was a Bambi 2? 

Oh dear...

I would have to say Spirited Away. It's the first 'anime' I watched and no matter how many times I watch it, I still love it. 

ehhh it was a remake of the first that showed more of bambis childhood and was more kid friendly compared to the 42' version

cool movie bro,but if someone prefer horror movie a have a few  :)

The descent 2005 very good movie,in cave with some womans and bat creatures,also one of the best in new era in horror (new era horror movie actuely suck).

Amityville 2005  - its good movie and crepiest part is that he is filmed on true events,that shit really happend 

i love horror movies but a lot piss me off, like a cabin in the woods, fucking stupidest ending 

The Lord of the rings extended trilogy-the single greatest trilogy of films ever made. Period.

Star Trek and Star Trek into darkness-bloody awesome, and Benedict cumberbatch is terrifying in the 2nd one.

Rush-the tale of one of the greatest duels between two drivers in Motorsport history.

The cornetto trilogy-Simon pegg and nick frost are hilarious in these 3 films, each of which only has one consistency. A cornetto.

Monty python and the holy grail, and monty pythons life of Brian- if you have never seen monty python before, you're missing out. Best comedy movies made. Oh, and they take the piss out of religion. (Also, watch ministry of silly walks, it's a M.P. Sketch)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

ehhh it was a remake of the first that showed more of bambis childhood and was more kid friendly compared to the 42' version

i love horror movies but a lot piss me off, like a cabin in the woods, fucking stupidest ending 

Just watch one horror of my list you will (not) regret xD

Edit: Cabin in the woods has good idea but in the end of movie we all die. :D

Pulp Fiction, Sin City, Clockwork Orange.

My 3 favorite movies :3

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

bambi 1 and 2

lion king 1 and 2 

war horse

Seabiscuit? For you obviously...

Mine are in no particular order

Alien, Predator, Dr. Strangelove, Pacific Rim, Inception, Iron man, The Silence of the Lambs...

just a few out of my head

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Just watch one horror of my list you will (not) regret xD

Edit: Cabin in the woods has good idea but in the end of movie we all die. :D

i had already seen The descent and loved it! you know theres a second one? 

Seabiscuit? For you obviously...

this is why i pirate  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

post-5552-0-57046600-1406032287.png

i had already seen The descent and loved it! you know theres a second one? 

I seen both,on my opinion first part is better and i dont like end on a secound one :/

All the American Pies

Green Street Hooligans 1 & 2

Shooter

Training Day

American Gangster

All the Transformers

The Ring 1 & 2

Contraband

The Other Guys

Four Brothers

The Italian Job (remake)

The Frozen Ground

National Treasure 1 & 2

Last Vegas

Fools Gold

Failure To Launch

Two For The Money

Sahara

Grown Ups 1 & 2

Theres just a few

Edit:

Wall street 1 & 2

Eagle Eye

Disturbia

Xmen Series

I seen both,on my opinion first part is better and i dont like end on a secound one :/

the second was a cliff hanger kinda and they coulda made a 3rd >:c

Just watched the latest transformers and I really disliked it. It's the worst movie I've seen in years.

I watched Transcendence too and that movie was quite good and original in comparison with other movies today. :)

Can't go wrong with the lord of the rings trilogy, inception and the bourne movies :D

I liked inception and transcendence because it's a movie that isn't that predictable as you think at the beginning of the movie. I like stories that take a huge turn and makes you think a whole different way during the movie.

I used to watch all the Marvel movies but I guess I grew out of those movies. I recently watched Captain America Winter Soldier but it was very hard for me to watch the entire movie :P

i want to watch transformers last one in kino but it is that bad that movie ?

cool movie bro,but if someone prefer horror movie a have a few :)

The descent was okay. Not so much horror as a thriller though. 

Insidious was a bloody joke. One of the worst films I've ever seen xD It's just ahead of Paranormal Activity. Never seen the second part. 

The Conjuring was good up to the last half hour or so, where it just got silly. 

Mama 2013 - Never seen

Amityville - I think I've seen this, it's actually pretty good. 

the second was a cliff hanger kinda and they coulda made a 3rd >:c

haha 3D fck yea that would be fun :D

Jersey Girl!

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

The descent was okay. Not so much horror as a thriller though. 

Insidious was a bloody joke. One of the worst films I've ever seen xD It's just ahead of Paranormal Activity. Never seen the second part. 

The Conjuring was good up to the last half hour or so, where it just got silly. 

Mama 2013 - Never seen

Amityville - I think I've seen this, it's actually pretty good. 

I can call myself horror fan because i watch alot i love that genre,but of course is not only the point blood shit and stupid blone who runnning around and scream HELPP -.-

Good horror movie most have a soul - Story and than we can se blood everywhere i dont give a damn later :) so where is your list dude ?