How Low Can You Go Build

MrOooozi

Very good. Cable management isn't a strong side though.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Very good. Cable management isn't a strong side though.

Yeah. Behind the motherboard was really only mean for a 24 pin and like 2 other cables in this case. The motherboard also blocks the 8 pin cutout hence that lone ugly cable. I just like to keep it closed most of the time but performs much better than what else I could find at that price point.

Yeah. Behind the motherboard was really only mean for a 24 pin and like 2 other cables in this case. The motherboard also blocks the 8 pin cutout hence that lone ugly cable. I just like to keep it closed most of the time but performs much better than what else I could find at that price point.

I understand at that price point, you aren't going to get a case with proper space for cable management.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I understand at that price point, you aren't going to get a case with proper space for cable management.

Cooling is decent though, you know considering the situation...

wow ...!

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

but......there are incompatible parts Bro !!

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

but......there are incompatible parts Bro !!

Pcpartpicker claims the hyper 212 won't fit but they didn't take into account for the indent in the side of the case. Fits a big snug with maybe 1-2mm of space but fits nonetheless.

Pcpartpicker claims the hyper 212 won't fit but they didn't take into account for the indent in the side of the case. Fits a big snug with maybe 1-2mm of space but fits nonetheless.

Cool 

damn dude!

I should be ashamed of my "What could I get out of $700" pcpartpicker plan

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.