Planning a Gaming Rig for Tax time! $1200-1500

Hello Everyone :D !!

I wont be buying anything until like Feb-March 2015 but i thought id get a general idea now on what i should get .... i dunno if u guys will know the price drops and stuff on parts but i figured id ask .... i need everything a 20+'' Monitor would be good and as for the PC i dont plan on overclocking but would like to learn to do so down the road. Mainly it will be used for gaming but i do some editing and stuff... id like to get into streaming aswell .... the games i will be playing on this will be Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn, BF4, and Wildstar just to name a few id like to play with ultra settings and great FPS...Also id like to have a good air flow case and if the case has alot of fans id like to have all fan slots filled with a good aftermarket fans....also id like to get a aftermarket CPU cooler that will do the job either air or a watercooled one.... id like it to be furture proof so im set for a few years and can easily upgrade it  but id figure id ask the wonderful people on this forum to help me out :D Anyways have fun with it !!!  

Why would you want to fill every possible slot with a fan? A normal PC doesn't need that much ventilation 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Hello Everyone :D !!

I wont be buying anything until like Feb-March 2015 but i thought id get a general idea now on what i should get .... i dunno if u guys will know the price drops and stuff on parts but i figured id ask .... i need everything a 20+'' Monitor would be good and as for the PC i dont plan on overclocking but would like to learn to do so down the road. Mainly it will be used for gaming but i do some editing and stuff... id like to get into streaming aswell .... the games i will be playing on this will be Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn, BF4, and Wildstar just to name a few id like to play with ultra settings and great FPS...Also id like to have a good air flow case and if the case has alot of fans id like to have all fan slots filled with a good aftermarket fans....also id like to get a aftermarket CPU cooler that will do the job either air or a watercooled one.... id like it to be furture proof so im set for a few years and can easily upgrade it  but id figure id ask the wonderful people on this forum to help me out :D Anyways have fun with it !!!  

Do you also need a keyboard and mouse?

Edit: Also, what's your location?

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Yeah i do sorry forgot to add.

Hmm.. Thats like half year from now... Are you sure you want to even start planning? 6 months is long for computer's world... New CPU is getting released and new graphic cards are getting released...

Just a question to OP... Because I don't plan the build 6 months ahead.. more like month or 2...

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

Why would you want to fill every possible slot with a fan? A normal PC doesn't need that much ventilation 

lol i just figured the more the better ? 

Hmm.. Thats like half year from now... Are you sure you want to even start planning? 6 months is long for computer's world... New CPU is getting released and new graphic cards are getting released...

Just a question to OP... Because I don't plan the build 6 months ahead.. more like month or 2...

Just trying to get a feel for stuff i guess 

Edit: Also, what's your location?

yes to both and im in New York

lol i just figured the more the better ? 

Not always. Just like with PSUs, that is a common mistake people make. 

Here is what I came up with quickly, I am over the 1500 mark which can be brought down by buying Windows and some other things elsewhere but it gives you an idea. Like said above, I would just use this as a reference as new parts will be out by March/April time. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dK3923

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Here's mine:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hTnrRB

Prices would probably go down (or up) by the time you're going to buy a new computer so it's worth considering :)

Here's another one:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ngbD7P

You can swap out the GPU with a 290 instead.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler