Your opinion on the Razer Deathadder 2013?

Ningeal

So, even though I have bought a Roccat Kone XTD just recently (which I absolutely like) I wonder whether anyone can say anything about the new DA? I'm not a huge fan of Razer but my first gaming mouse was the DA 1800 which I fell in love with. The only downside was its glossy finnish; I have damn sweaty hands unfortunately. I got a quite hyped I must admit when I heard about the new DA with a matte finnish and rubber grips. Considering to purchase one, depending on your feedback.

The new razer DA has been upgraded to a anti-slip rubber so your problem is done with the new one. Also it has a new sensor and the new 6400dpi which is always great to have something more although you only use half of it.

But one thing that must be aware from razer new product is, is it gonna be built like before? because the old DA can last for 3 years of use without any issue

I'm certainly still using razer lachesis now and it's already have some double-click which really bothering me, maybe I'll give a shot for the DA 2013

The new razer DA has been upgraded to a anti-slip rubber so your problem is done with the new one. Also it has a new sensor and the new 6400dpi which is always great to have something more although you only use half of it.

But one thing that must be aware from razer new product is, is it gonna be built like before? because the old DA can last for 3 years of use without any issue

I'm certainly still using razer lachesis now and it's already have some double-click which really bothering me, maybe I'll give a shot for the DA 2013

Lol, I have my DA set to 1400dpi.

My PC:

• Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D
  • Motherboard: MSI Z77A GD65
  • CPU: Intel i5 3570K
  • Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4gb 1600mhz Kingston HyperX Blu 4gb 1600mhz
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce OC
  • Storage: x2 OCZ Vertex 4 256gb in RAID0
  • Power Supply: Corsair TX750M

@ JupiteL Yeah, the build quality is what I'm afraid of.

@ Sebastiao2160 In fact, I use 400 / 800 for games and 1600 for Windows.

I got my DA back in 2009 or 2008(1800dpi) and I got the double click problem after a few months. Sent it back and got a new one and it's working fine until now. Not too sure about their new products since I haven't been buying any of their new mouse since then.

The DA is about the only product from Razer worth buying (other than the new Krait), it's easily in the top 5 mice in the market right now.

The DA is about the only product from Razer worth buying (other than the new Krait), it's easily in the top 5 mice in the market right now.
Huh, I thought so. I have had so many Razer products already but none of them have convinced me as much as the Razer Deathadder. But I'm unsure wether this still applies to their newer products.

The DA is about the only product from Razer worth buying (other than the new Krait)' date=' it's easily in the top 5 mice in the market right now.[/quote']

Not so true, I love my Razer Taipan and I definitely feel it's worth the price besides the DA and Krait.