No money limit mATX cases?

Gachr

Hey, we can see many super high end cases for ATX and for ITX, but mATX is kinda skipped... of course the popular cases are the 350D and Arc Mini R2, but is there something else? Please post other high end mATX cases which you know of :)

There are the almost identical Silvetstone TJ08-E and PS07, I have the second one.

silverstonecase_custrev-1280x1024.jpg

start.jpg

162873.jpg

I looked at Lian Li's offer, there is the V360 but it is very thin, so good luck fitting high end cards and good coolers there.

v360-001.jpg

v360-006.jpg

And there is V359 from them, very interesting case, beautiful, and with quite different design.

v359-017.jpg

The TJ08-E is my fav. I also like the Define Mini.

i'm a potato

The 380T that's coming out looks good

As well as the air 240

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I really like Zalman's T3 and T4, but I'm not sure if they're high-end. 

I like the Cooler Master n200 n200.jpg

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Caselabs?

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv and Phanteks Mini XL. Coming out soon though.. 

i5 4690k, Z97m gaming, Kingston Savage 2x4gb 1600, Msi r9 290, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, WD Blue 1tb, CM V650, Asus VX239H, CM Quickfire Rapid-I, Logitech G502.

The 380T that's coming out looks good

As well as the air 240

380T is ITX, I'm looking forward to see the 240.

I really like Zalman's T3 and T4, but I'm not sure if they're high-end. 

Not really ;)

Personally my favorite is the Parvum Systems S2.0, and personally im planning a build in one

They are made in the UK but i think they have international shipping

LOADS of other colours are availible btw

http://www.parvumsystems.com/.

Yeah, they are awesome :D Unfortunately quite hard to get, just like with caselabs.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv and Phanteks Mini XL. Coming out soon though.. 

I'm looking forward to see those too :)

Edit: I just fell in love with the Evolv, it looks like I will change my case for the 5th time this year...

SilverStone has plenty

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah, they are awesome :D Unfortunately quite hard to get, just like with caselabs.

You can get it straight from their site relatively easily and i checked it costs about £140 or 175-180 euroes to buy including shipping to europe 

Sg04-F

SG04-FH

SG03

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

lian_li_pc_v359_5.jpg

Not sure if it is high-end feature-wise, but certainly price-wise. 

Considering building a new rig with this or the Corsair Air 240. :)

You can get it straight from their site relatively easily and i checked it costs about £140 or 175-180 euroes to buy including shipping to europe

By "hard to get" I also meant the price.

Not sure if it is high-end feature-wise, but certainly price-wise. 

Considering building a new rig with this or the Corsair Air 240. :)

Corsair will be more functional and LL will be better in terms of quality and looks.

380T is ITX, I'm looking forward to see the 240.

Not really ;)

I'm looking forward to see those too :)

Edit: I just fell in love with the Evolv, it looks like I will change my case for the 5th time this year...

Loved the Evolv too. Am going to buy that for my first build ever! However since the Enthoo Luxe just came out this month, i guess we'll have to wait a bit more before they release their next case.

i5 4690k, Z97m gaming, Kingston Savage 2x4gb 1600, Msi r9 290, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, WD Blue 1tb, CM V650, Asus VX239H, CM Quickfire Rapid-I, Logitech G502.

Loved the Evolv too. Am going to buy that for my first build ever! However since the Enthoo Luxe just came out this month, i guess we'll have to wait a bit more before they release their next case.

It would be good for me if they released it in 2 months or something, I just bought a new case :D Z97 Gryphon Armor Edition is next on my to-buy list after with Evolv...

I would love to make some black/white water cooling in the white one, but I will be able to afford to make a custom loop no earlier than in a year.

Personally my favorite is the Parvum Systems S2.0, and personally im planning a build in one

They are made in the UK but i think they have international shipping

S2.0_Store_Photo_0081_GEPS_011_1g.jpg.jp

LOADS of other colours are availible btw

http://www.parvumsystems.com/.

I just spent $260 on a case because you posted that... I couldn't be happier  :D

I just spent $260 on a case because you posted that... I couldn't be happier  :D

Please give us pics when you get it :)

Please give us pics when you get it :)

Will do, I've never done a build log before but I think this one will be worth doing one for

My personal favorites are 

CaseLabs Mercury S5
Classic_1__86558.1405400583.1000.1000.JP

or the Parvum S2.0
Parvum_Systems_S2.0_1.jpg

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

380T is ITX

Its mATX and ITX

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Its mATX and ITX

Source?

Hey, we can see many super high end cases for ATX and for ITX, but mATX is kinda skipped... of course the popular cases are the 350D and Arc Mini R2, but is there something else? Please post other high end mATX cases which you know of :)

There are the almost identical Silvetstone TJ08-E and PS07, I have the second one.

silverstonecase_custrev-1280x1024.jpg

start.jpg

162873.jpg

I looked at Lian Li's offer, there is the V360 but it is very thin, so good luck fitting high end cards and good coolers there.

v360-001.jpg

v360-006.jpg

And there is V359 from them, very interesting case, beautiful, and with quite different design.

v359-017.jpg

The Xigmatek Aquila white edition is so for my favorite looking one. Just wish they had windows on all of the side panels.

Caselabs TX10-D

http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-tx10-d/

What, it fits an M-ATX board?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO