480 rad. vs. 360 rad.

Can you be more specific? What are you going to cool? What thickness, FPI and fans?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

The 480 will cool more?

Can you please ask a question about the two?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Can you be more specific? What are you going to cool? What thickness, FPI and fans?

Im going to cool my mother board, two GTX 770s, and a 4770k. And im going to be using Corsair fans. thickness doesn't matter.

Im going to cool my mother board, two GTX 770s, and a 4770k. And im going to be using Corsair fans. thickness doesn't matter.

Unless you're doing hardcore overclocking, you're not going to need motherboard blocks. If you want it for aesthetics, sure, but you're going to save a lot of money if you don't buy the mobo block. 

In this case, you're going to be better off with a 480mm radiator. It's a little bit more than you need, but you can use your fans at lower RPMs.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Unless you're doing hardcore overclocking, you're not going to need motherboard blocks. If you want it for aesthetics, sure, but you're going to save a lot of money if you don't buy the mobo block. 

In this case, you're going to be better off with a 480mm radiator. It's a little bit more than you need, but you can use your fans at lower RPMs.

Thanks. I like the aesthetics in that case  :P 

Title says it all. :D

More radiator surface area = better heat dissipation. I'd get a 480mm UT60 with good fans in push or pull.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.