help with sound card and headset

Wheres_The_Money

Hello all I need some help on something if I were to get a sound card like the Asus sonar_DG and the headset I wanted to get was the corsair 1500 would the sound card even do anything the headset is USB and there's no USB on the sound card would I need to find another one to make it work with the card?

If the headset is USB the sound card is worthless... USB means it has its own onboard DAC BUT a sound card/DAC will sound much better paired with a pair of analog hedphones/set. I think the Corsair Vengeance 1300 is the same but with analog inputs so try that. I still recommend that headsets overall aren't as good as proper headphones with a stand alone mic but headsets are more convenient. Try the 7H or some Sennheiser (high end audio company) headsets.

If the headset is USB the sound card is worthless... USB means it has its own onboard DAC BUT a sound card/DAC will sound much better paired with a pair of analog hedphones/set. I think the Corsair Vengeance 1300 is the same but with analog inputs so try that. I still recommend that headsets overall aren't as good as proper headphones with a stand alone mic but headsets are more convenient. Try the 7H or some Sennheiser (high end audio company) headsets.
alright thanks thats what i was thinking just making sure and i will take a look at them