Smallest (Width-wise) Cherry MX Brown Keyboard?

bchampion96

Stop being a smart ass when you can't read either. If you bothered to look, maybe considering OP lives in UK he needs an ISO layout kb, and that the massdrop doesn't give a ISO plate, you should probably reconsider what you're trying to suggest.

Review the Ducky Mini whenever you get it! I haven't payed attention to any Mini reviews.

It's certainly looking inticing. If I manage to get one with browns, I'll probably make a video review. I'll try AMD send you a message when its up. There'll be a thread in the forum too if I get the keyboard :)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Stop being a smart ass when you can't read either. If you bothered to look, maybe considering OP lives in UK he needs an ISO layout kb, and that the massdrop doesn't give a ISO plate, you should probably reconsider what you're trying to suggest.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48854-bchampion96s-pc-and-setup-build-log-upgrades-wc-loop/?p=649953

What sort of layout is this?

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I do live in the UK. I bought that keyboard in the USA and brought it back over. While I like both layouts, I'm finding the absence of a pound sign to be annoying. Having a keyboard in each layout could also be handy

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!