Your preferred day rhyme?

Had a bit of a brainfart to ask you guys what is your preferred day rhyme. Are you guys early birds, night owls, or something else? Also would you prefer some other day rhyme than you have right now, because of for instance, a job, studies, or something else making you have to have an unprefered day rhyme? Post bellow if you feel like it.

I personally wake up early (an "early bird") because of my current summer job beginning at 6.00 AM, and during weekdays when I have High school (after the summer holiday that is) I also have to wake up early due to bus leaving 7.25 AM. However I am a night owl by my nature, so I stay up very late during weekends and holidays. I just feel a lot more energetic during nights for some reason.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Night owl just like Einstein.  :lol:

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Well I hate doing stuff at night and I hate to wake up early.

My days are rather short though.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Kind of both. Sleep at 1 rise around 6.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I go to sleep around 4 or 5am and wake up at 1 or 2pm...

Though I dont understand much about day rhymes...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"