Ctrl+v , Cmd+v - Thread

(It's a space, i copied spacebar?)

I had to do that once in school because the keyboard didn't have a space bar.  :wacko:

forced gender reassignment

Don't search for it!

aaah cattle decapitation  :wub:

and my clipboard is empty, i am a pro and remember every link and just type it out again

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Ctrl+v Cmd+v

I don't get it! :wacko:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

1. Got the problem "unable to download version.txt" ? Then you are using the old updater. Please uninstall BeamNG and install using the new setup and the new updater from your order's page here.

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

Default Minecraft port?

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Ctrl+v Cmd+v

I don't get it! :wacko:

yeah! i didn't want the title to look like {"copy paste thread"} or {'right click paste thread'} or {'hey i'm stalking you, please post thread'} :P

Details separate people.

yeah! i didn't want the title to look like {"copy paste thread"} or {'right click paste thread'} or {'hey i'm stalking you, please post thread'} :P

:huh:  :rolleyes: whatever......

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

:huh:  :rolleyes: whatever......

*yawn..* :o B)

Details separate people.

Yes, my Ctrl-V was a space.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Default Minecraft port?

Yep :D

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

ok now that ive been using the pc for a while, lets see

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I ask as an anthropologist... Why do people see race as a thing? Why do people care so much about abitrary attributes of a persons phenotype as a reason to classify people differently?

I have to also comment because What's the race of one of my favorite video game characters? Fran from FFXII. She's dark skinned...with Rabbit ears on her head and isn't even human. Do we call her a Black woman because of her moderately darkskin? I would hope not, because she's Viera.

Point be made, fictional characters...

Diversity is great, but why exactly do we resort to race as some sort of value that matters?

In the USA we tend to call people with "black" skin African American. The funny thing about that is I should be considered African American, but I'm not considered it because of my white skin. 

My grandfather on my mothers side is an african native who came from north africa to the USA 60 years ago. Dispite this, because my skin is "white" I'm no longer considered African.

I ask, why the hell do people think race, a social construct that has no relevancy in genetics and the classification of our species, means classification because of some randomly chosen phenotypical features.

1 Race, 1 People, 1 Human condition.

What race is Peach? She's human, is it really supose to be more specific than that?

(seriously this was in my CTRL+V)

• 2 weeks later...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I completely understand the vanity reason.

I'm gay, and I very much enjoy a lot of the sexy ladies styles that come out of video games.

but the way guys put it...it's like its this vile and compuslive reaction to defend his manhood, and i'm franky tired of it.

Everytime i hear a guy say "I don't wanna look at a dudes ass" I just roll my eyes.

I know there's so much more to men, and their choices of characters in games than just the testosterone overload.

I think it's just so rare that men actually get to be themselves, video games or not. 

My best friends are guys, but I wonder if there's more to them than as much as they let me in on.

=_= (I really need to stop visiting multiple forums)