Deploying Windows 7 using the Automated Installation Kit

Hello,

I am a system builder and I'm planning on selling them. I decided to buy Windows 7 OEM licences for these machines and preinstall them using the Windows Automated Installation Kit, which I am required to use as stated by the System Builders licence. However, I have never used the WAIK before.

Can someone tell me where do I download it and how to use it?
Thanks in advance.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

You can install the windows, and when you get to the part where it reboots, you can shut it down and ship it to the customer.

insert signature here

Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5753

Build your system the way you want it then use ImageX to take an image of that. (That you want to use to mirror to other computers)

If you need to edit it use DISM to do so. (attaching serials/ adding drivers/ automated .BAT files).

then use USMT to create a bootale Windows PE images that will allow you to install said images.

Do a lot of research on the tookit before you start, I only told you the basics.

but if you want to do it more basic ways. just install and create an image. Use SYSPREP.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)