Can i upgrade everything but my motherboard and keep my windows 7 key?

RumuM

Ok, Pretty much where ever i look on google, i can not find an answer to this question.
What i want to do is upgrade every single part of my computer Except for my motherboard, and what im wondering is will i need a new Windows 7 key, Or will my current OEM work?
Cheers. 

It will work but you may have to call a toll free Microsoft number and input a code to activate.

It would work even if you replace the motherboard, just only install it on one PC at a time and you're fine.

YOU DO NOT have to call them up for the toll activation code...... Everyone says you need to call up them and get the activation key. NO YOU DO NOT... After 3 days it is Automatically Activated... Meaning all you need to do is wait 3 days. 

I have a OEM windows 7 and i have replaced every component and used multipole MB and Hard drives, and i have never had to contact MS to re activate my product key. 

Ok, Pretty much where ever i look on google, i can not find an answer to this question.
What i want to do is upgrade every single part of my computer Except for my motherboard, and what im wondering is will i need a new Windows 7 key, Or will my current OEM work?
Cheers. 

It will work but you may have to call a toll free Microsoft number and input a code to activate.

It would work even if you replace the motherboard, just only install it on one PC at a time and you're fine.

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

This is great! Is there any uninstiallion process I have to go through?

What do you mean, Uninstallation process?

You most probably should uninstall all your drivers for your old components so you don't get any compatibility issues or so, then let windows install the drivers it finds, and also go to your MB website to download the latest drivers. You can use the CD that comes with the MB but they are normally out dated.

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

If you are going to do fresh install, then no. Just run install and format if you will reuse old HDD. Or save stuff on it if it will be just storage. You would actually be just fine since you will continue with same mobo. Windows may hickup on start up, but you can use repair tools to solve those.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv