Other good YouTube tech channels?

PokémonTrainerFour

I'm basically looking for more good tech/gaming related YouTube channels, if anyone has some to share. Except Tek Syndicate.

Channels already subbed to:

Austin Evans

Barnacules Nerdgasm

JackSepticEye

JayzTwoCents

all flavors of LinusTechTips (Channel Super Fun, TQ, the cat channel)

Markiplier

NCIXcom

yahtzee19 (Dude from Zero Punctuation)

Preferably, the channel uploads at least twice a week, though anything will do.

[insert thanks here]

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Teksyndicate :ph34r:

SRS tho if you're not subbed to MKBHD you need to sort your life out.

Other good suggestions are.

TTL He is the best in depth reviewer of PC hardware on YouTube IMHO, he goes into the detail that nobody else has time for.

Singularity Computers If you want to see awesome custom build logs from a guy who knows his stuff, look no further.

UnboxTherapy He is good for unboxings/first looks and high quality filming, but he is very heavy on his advertising.

MrThaiBox123 Very underrated British tech youtuber who is one of my favourites, he shoots in 4K and has a lot of good insight.

Eli The Computer Guy This man is a knowledgeable, reliable and professional source of education on computing, watch his videos and learn things.

MKBHD?

And for gaming I'd recommend going through the various personalities on Mindcrack. Although they are mainly associated with minecraft I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one member you like, my personal favourite series going on right now are the Mario kart serious and the Gmod stuff.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

MKBHD

and for gaming I guess Game Grumps, they're hilarious but not good at games.  One of my friends likes lockland and Bajan Canadian if you want Minecraft.  

@Askew Thanks for the suggestions.

I guess I should have said something about not caring about phone tech, otherwise, yes MKBHD is the channel for that.

So no more MKBHD suggestions from anyone else I have 4 of them now :P

TotalBiscuit for gaming reviews or how he calls them - first impressions. I'm fan of TB and Huskies startcraft commenting if you like something like that. I think I even watch more startcraft 2 than play :D

Matt Schaefer. Small channel but very professional.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCET0jPMhgiSfdZybhyrIMhA

*COUGH* He also does weekly givaways *COUGH*

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

TotalBiscuit for gaming reviews or how he calls them - first impressions. I'm fan of TB and Huskies startcraft commenting if you like something like that. I think I even watch more startcraft 2 than play :D

I managed to completely forget about him, damn. I did enjoy his content.

Tech of Tomorrow! They're awesome!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

SeaNanners and ToT (Tech of Tomorrow)?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

MrThaiBox123 Very underrated British tech youtuber who is one of my favourites, he shoots in 4K and has a lot of good insight.

HIS DESK <3 is pretty badass :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Blasphemers! The lot of you

But seriously Tested are quite good, they put out quite a few very in depth videos, mainly on productivity tech, and the Mythbusters are part of the Tested team :)

For gaming content definitely TB. Sadly there have been very few videos over the past weeks and this'll probably continue for another month or two, but it's still worth watching.

For gaming content definitely TB. Sadly there have been very few videos over the past weeks and this'll probably continue for another month or two, but it's still worth watching.

Yus, GET WELL TB, everyone should wish him well to recover from cancer. What a guy!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It seems he'll be fine so content will be rolling out after that as usual.

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

It seems he'll be fine so content will be rolling out after that as usual.

Even if everything goes VERY well, he'll definitely feel fatigue and other symptoms for months to come. Not to mention that he has to recover from the actual operation as well. It'll take some time, I'm pretty sure. But the content he's making right now is still worth watching anyway, it's not like he has stopped making videos.

HIS DESK <3 is pretty badass :P

Yes it is, he has had 6 monitors for quite a while too however that particular custom desk is relatively new.

Wait until you see him open one of his smartphone drawers and see that he has kept basically every major smartphone since the iPhone 3G, he doesn't sell them and he buys basically all major smartphones. (only a few are sent to him I think).

He is a major Apple enthusiast.

Yes it is, he has had 6 monitors for quite a while too however that particular custom desk is relatively new.

Wait until you see him open one of his smartphone drawers and see that he has kept basically every major smartphone since the iPhone 3G, he doesn't sell them and he buys basically all major smartphones. (only a few are sent to him I think).

He is a major Apple enthusiast.

I know, hes cool :) I watched his room tour and there are just like random macbooks on his radiator, and draws full of phones haha

He buys everything himself I believe too, he is pretty loaded. Some of his videos have like half naked women in haha - what a pimp

I know, hes cool :) I watched his room tour and there are just like random macbooks on his radiator, and draws full of phones haha

He buys everything himself I believe too, he is pretty loaded. Some of his videos have like half naked women in haha - what a pimp

Yeah Adam's a baller, check out his vlog channel he vlogs every day and is a pretty cool guy.

He is a Technical Architect/Consultant/networking and server tech.

neweggtv does some good reviews, also OC3DTV does extensive reviews, i really like that tinytom guy :) but his reviews are far lengthier than most traditional ones, but less cut in between. you should check these two out, i'm definitly sure you'll like em both. (that last sentence sounded dirty :/)

Details separate people.

Yeah Adam's a baller, check out his vlog channel he vlogs every day and is a pretty cool guy.

He is a Technical Architect/Consultant/networking and server tech.

Hes videos are just like "YO sup guys,  I am super rich, did I show you my sexy desk and wife? LOL you suck , anyway look at these 34 new phones I bought, arent they cool? I think they are, anyway enjoy your life wishing you were me"

But he does have some great insight into products. He is not somebody that wants to know what GTA runs like on his device, he actually wants to use them for legitimate high end usage so if he says a product is fast and well built I tend to trust his advice. He does not seem like somebody that would settle for mediocrity or bad quality

Hes videos are just like "YO sup guys,  I am super rich, did I show you my sexy desk and wife? LOL you suck , anyway look at these 34 new phones I bought, arent they cool? I think they are, anyway enjoy your life wishing you were me"

But he does have some great insight into products. He is not somebody that wants to know what GTA runs like on his device, he actually wants to use them for legitimate high end usage so if he says a product is fast and well built I tend to trust his advice. He does not seem like somebody that would settle for mediocrity or bad quality

Yeah he flashes his cash but to be fair as he is filming in his house you're gonna see the things within. I don't think he's a dick about it it's not like he's a lottery winner he works for his money it's all earned.

He often criticizes things for reasons others don't notice and he praises things in a similar way, the times when he is comparing Android to iOS are most interesting because he brings up issues a lot of people (especially those doing a first look) might miss, and the plus points of both camps will be spoken equally.