Net Neutrality

i believe that it needs a little cleaning up and polishing. if only there was a way to get the entire all the people in the capitol building out and put new and fresh(younger) people in and see where that takes us.

Not even younger people, just a wider variety of more educated people. 

How many black women are in congress? How many atheists? (that are out) How many non-straight people? (that are out) How many Muslims? 

We are creating laws that effect everyone in the country, at least we should try to have the country equally represented. Congress is full of old white men on both sides.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Not even younger people, just a wider variety of more educated people. 

How many black women are in congress? How many atheists? (that are out) How many non-straight people? (that are out) How many Muslims? 

We are creating laws that effect everyone in the country, at least we should try to have the country equally represented. Congress is full of old white men on both sides.

the old white men thing is what i was highlighting. and by younger i was generalizing the diff rent groups you pointed out

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

the old white men thing is what i was highlighting. and by younger i was generalizing the diff rent groups you pointed out

I see. I guess we agree then.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

This thread reminds me of the Simpsons episode were Homer opens a can of beans and bubble gum because big corporations don't listen to minorities.

I really am starting to like the Australian system after reading about the flaws in the American system, we only have issue because either at a deadlock the members elected get to have secret contracts that decide who runs the country and how (very undemocratic) and we are in a cultural mindset at the moment where only the minority groups have any say,  if you disagree it's because you are one or more of the following:

-stupid

-denialist

-racist

-sexist

-homophobic

-psychologically ill

-insert new condition here

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Ah... Why did this turn into a debate about the US governmental system again? If this amendment thing is true( not saying it's lies I'm just not up to speed) and passes you guess are seriously screwed. What's US gov. Planning right now?? Turning into a police state?