Petecool
How much would this be worth used????

Asus Rampage 4 extreme socket 2011 

Intel i7 3960x 

32 gigs of kingston hyperX (1600mhz) 

2x 240 gig intel 520 SSD's 

1tb WD black for storage 

EVGA signature ed GTX690 

Corsiar AX 850w PSU (with custom cables) 

Corsiar H100i water cooler with SP120 fans 

Corsiar 600t case

DVD writer 

Dell 2711 monitor 2560x1440 SHD 

1800-2000$ Maybe?

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I would say 2k easily

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

@Petecool are you buying or selling?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

How much are you willing to sell/buy it?

I know of a place where I'm from who'll appraise that at 60-80USD (WHICH IS A HUGE FUCKING SCAM)...

@Petecool are you buying or selling?

well i am thinking about buying it, its for sale at $1000

In all reality it's hard to resell expensive computer hardware for a good price.

Don't get me wrong this is definetley a good solid piece of hardware... but last generation... all of it. Pretty much all components have a successor meanwhile.

If I would have to sell this, I'd probably go in a range of 1400-1600 USD (maybe with the screen 1800 USD). Most normal main stream users buy their computer for way under 1000 USD and will never understand why a used rig should be that expensive. And the ethusiasts want to have the latest and greatest in hardware... it's some kind of a dilemma...

If it is buying I'd go max 1200-1400 USD.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Well if it all works then buy it for that price. It is worth that easily.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

In all reality it's hard to resell expensive computer hardware for a good price.

Don't get me wrong this is definetley a good solid piece of hardware... but last generation... all of it. Pretty much all components have a successor meanwhile.

If I would have to sell this, I'd probably go in a range of 1400-1600 USD (maybe with the screen 1800 USD). Most normal main stream users buy their computer for way under 1000 USD and will never understand why a used rig should be that expensive. And the ethusiasts want to have the latest and greatest in hardware... it's some kind of a dilemma...

If it is buying I'd go max 1200-1400 USD.

yeah i understand, i was thinking about building a new pc with dual 290's or a single 780ti. but if i could get this pc for less than half the price of my new build, then why not?? then maybe when more graphics cards are optimised better for 4k, ill build a new pc

Smells like a trap. That's ridiculously cheap. Be careful. Other than that, instabuy.

who cares...

Smells like a trap. That's ridiculously cheap. Be careful. Other than that, instabuy.

he put the bid up for like a day. if he wanted to make more money he needed to put it up for at least a week or more.. 

yeah i understand, i was thinking about building a new pc with dual 290's or a single 780ti. but if i could get this pc for less than half the price of my new build, then why not?? then maybe when more graphics cards are optimised better for 4k, ill build a new pc

Okay you've got a point here... but 1000 USD is etremly cheap for this. Please take all the care you have and test this rig through and through, otherwise you could sit on a 1000 USD piece of chunk!

I mean if I would sell my pc now without the water cooling I would at least ask for 1500 USD and that rig has no X79 Rampage IV board just a Z87 Formula VI...

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Usually when it's too good to be true, it is, not true.

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Rough estimate but I'm putting it at ~$1600-$1750.

At least that's close to what I'd expect/ask for/pay, max.

You've gotta keep in mind that this is a bulk sale and not individual, which will reduce the price of things a bit more.

I think everyone here that's calculated it with depreciation and plain old estimates for older tech compared to the most recent, they totaled it based on individual price.

The b

Okay you've got a point here... but 1000 USD is etremly cheap for this. Please take all the care you have and test this rig through and through, otherwise you could sit on a 1000 USD piece of chunk!

I mean if I would sell my pc now without the water cooling I would at least ask for 1500 USD and that rig has no X79 Rampage IV board just a Z87 Formula VI...

the bid just finished, i got it for $1200 AUD :D

The b

the bid just finished, i got it for $1200 AUD :D

Then congrats and hopefully you'll get for what you paid :) .

If this is a local ad, I'd ask to see it working first and validate that all hw is ok. It sounds more like something leaked/mobo or power supply fried if it's that cheap, but who knows.

Yeah, $1000 USD sounds far too little for that, that easily an $800 graphics card, a $400 CPU, $300 worth of Mobo etc.

I wouldn't but it for a grand without the option of going to his house or having him bring it yours and looking at it turn on first.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO