Some people to play CS:S, Gmod, Minecraft, and any other games

Looking for 1-4 people or more!    

I really don't have any friends that play PC they all play on xbox 360 and i will not play on there! But any way If you don't have all the games that's fine. BTW im 15 ;) I live in the US, Central time.

Name:(First name)

Any Info you want me to know:(ex: you have a cat, you can only play on these days, you cant read)

you should list location e.g country. timezones bro.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Well, I play Minecraft and my new build is arriving tomorrow or so I think I will have enough time to play with you, my only problem is that I'm from Portugal, and in the US the time zone is GMT -5h or so and here is GMT 0, so its a 5 hour difference, but anyways...

Name: Joao (in Minecraft JoaoPRSousa)

Info: I dont know if I will have the time to play online...

Skype (if you want to add me just msg with LTT or something like that): joaoprsousa99

EDIT: must but Gmod, still isnt in the mood to buy CS...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

timezones

Exactly...

hop on the team speak and ask arround 

teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

otherwise i suggest posting your time zone

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Well, I play Minecraft and my new build is arriving tomorrow or so I think I will have enough time to play with you, my only problem is that I'm from Portugal, and in the US the time zone is GMT -5h or so and here is GMT 0, so its a 5 hour difference, but anyways...

Name: Joao (in Minecraft JoaoPRSousa)

Info: I dont know if I will have the time to play online...

Skype (if you want to add me just msg with LTT or something like that): joaoprsousa99

EDIT: must but Gmod, still isnt in the mood to buy CS...

i can get on earlier and we can play. 

i can get on earlier and we can play. 

Well ok, but tomorrow might not be able to play, because building my very 1st PC :D

im down for some CS:S but I play late at night after I get home from work (which is an hour commute). maybe some zombies or surf !! or iceworld is great too

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

whats iceworld?

its a map in cs:s which its small but awesome. if u go to the find server, look for fy_iceworld

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

I would play CS:S, but it all depends on the timing. It would be late for me either way. But I like playing competitive servers, not casual game modes and custom ones.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Looking for 1-4 people or more!    

I really don't have any friends that play PC they all play on xbox 360 and i will not play on there! But any way If you don't have all the games that's fine. BTW im 15 ;) I live in the US, Central time.

Name:(First name)

Any Info you want me to know:(ex: you have a cat, you can only play on these days, you cant read)

Name: Lucifer

Info: I'm not into games too much, though I play a lot. I have games such as Dota 2, LoL,WoW, CS:S,CS:GO,GMod etc. Just add me as a friend! :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON