Where were you/doing what when 9/11 happened?

Shouldn't your label be "The Forum's Horse?"

Just making me twitch a little.

Fixed it because I love you :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Fixed it because I love you :)

Dem caps though...

Thank you.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Dem caps though...

Thank you.

you don't even have your name capped xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

you don't even have your name capped xD

That's my l33t name, it's not supposed to be capitalized.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

That's my l33t name, it's not supposed to be capitalized.

my title isn't supposed to be capitalized all the way either :D

my parents told me that dad was watching it on tv when it happned but they had to turn it of coz i was crying 

my title isn't supposed to be capitalized all the way either :D

Yes but it still bugs me. It's not a full sentence, it's a title, so everything or nothing should be capitalized. Either decapitalize or capitalize the entire thing or put a period after horse.

Or don't, it's your choice obviously, but let's stop derailing the thread now, shall we?

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

@Kerplex

Wow, and what happened next? What did you do?

I think you have an idea :P

6  long long tours in Afghanistan...

i was 1y 9m, mom said me and her were sitting on the couch watching the morrning new and she said she got up to check on the breakfast cooking and BAM breaking news. Yea i dont remember any of it. 

Manically laughing... because I was watching some kids show on TV or something.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

i was 5, i dont remember

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Being 6 and trying to learn maths, probably.

I honestly can't remember anything about 9/11, even the fallout from it. The earliest things I can remember about 9/11 didn't happen until at least 2007/2008 ish.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I saw it on the news while I was in GAME (uk retailer) buying something, can't recall which game I'd gone to get.

I was 8, I remember it like yesterday. I was in school, and all of a sudden a teacher came bursting in, and let everyone know about the news. We still stayed in school (UK, so there was no need to go home to be secure) and when the school day finished, my dad picked me and my brother up and drove us home, and it was all over the radio. I didn't fully understand what was happening since I was so young, but it hit me a few years after how serious it was. 

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

Was 8, and I was playing random shit with my cousins while it happened, my parents and uncle were staring at the tv like zombies, the only thing I remember was the amount of smoke around the place

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I had my 3rd birthday 4 days prior to the event and I don't remember shit about what I was doing...but my mom told me that she found out about it in evening news (it was like 3h after first plane hit) but she didn't really pay attention because we live in (now) Eastern European country....

I was sitting in a high school classroom, being bored, most of us didn't know it happened until after school, so the next day everyone was freaking out thinking a plane might crash in our school next. I live in Canada...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro