Windows 8.1 23.58$ [G2A]

Rappelin

Here's the link. https://www.g2a.com/windows-8-professional-32-64-bit-cd-key-global.html
Don't know if it's trusted or whatever but just tought i'd give you guys a heads up :)

Build: GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel i5 4690 MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PSU: Seasonic 550W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Obsidian 500R

Old news :-)

Finally got off pirating windows, thanks to g2a.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

These are from 'marketplace users', right? So doesn't that mean it could be a little risky? I'm looking to upgrade from W7, do these keys work in the UK? I want to do a fresh install of W8.1 instead of upgrading my current W7, where would I download W8 if they only give you a key? Thanks. 

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

These are from 'marketplace users', right? So doesn't that mean it could be a little risky? I'm looking to upgrade from W7, do these keys work in the UK? I want to do a fresh install of W8.1 instead of upgrading my current W7, where would I download W8 if they only give you a key? Thanks. 

http://www.pcdiy.com/1228/windows-8-iso-download-64-bit-32-bit-direct-links#windows-8-iso-pro

Specifically this one here for the English 64-bit Pro version.

You'll need a Live email account.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

It itsn't risky if you buy with G2A Shield. Easy and fast :-)

And yes the keys works globally

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

It itsn't risky if you buy with G2A Shield. Easy and fast :-)

And yes the keys works globally

That's awesome. The ISO downloads are legal, right? Thanks guys, may just give this a shot. 

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

That's awesome. The ISO downloads are legal, right? Thanks guys, may just give this a shot. 

The ISO isn't activated, so yes they are legal

You could download the ISO even from pirate bay if it is not activated. You can't do anything with the ISO so it doesn't really matter.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

Old news :-)

Finally got off pirating windows, thanks to g2a.

Did you use the Shield when buying stuffs?

Did you use the Shield when buying stuffs?

Yes. Why you ask?

Yes. Why you ask?

I was just wondering that how does the procedure of redeeming the code work? When you are in the conversation with the G2A guy, did you have to show him that the code is redeemed? And where did you redeem the key?

I was just wondering that how does the procedure of redeeming the code work? When you are in the conversation with the G2A guy, did you have to show him that the code is redeemed? And where did you redeem the key?

One of the employees join you on join.me and then he just need to see you redeem the key. You redeem the code in windows :-) Just like a normal windows key.

One of the employees join you on join.me and then he just need to see you redeem the key. You redeem the code in windows :-) Just like a normal windows key.

In Windows? Like redeeming it as an update to Windows 7? And how could you do this when installing it to a new computer? 

Could you redeem it on Microsoft's sites?

I found out about this too late, and had already bought a windows key for 114 dollars or so (prices in Sweden are silly)

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

once the key is bought will that key expire if not used for a long time?  I'm asking this is because I'm not planning to install win8 anytime soon.

I just purchased windows 8.1 on r/softwareswap  

It work really well and the system seems to be alot smoother than on G2A

Did I mention that it only cost me $11

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I've seen the reddit software swap mentioned before. 

Do you know if it's fully legal?  It makes me nerveous that the software is being offered so cheaply.

How are the keys obtained by the vendors generally?

what do you mean by smoother than on G2A??

what do you mean by smoother than on G2A??

I think G2A has some weird authentication process sometimes 

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I read that these keys require an MSDN account/subscription to activate, is that true

Edit: added sub part.

Edited by Bad2049
MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

I think G2A has some weird authentication process sometimes 

If you buy the G2A shield for 1 dollar they authenticate that the key is valid since it comes from someone else than G2A themselves. I bought an 8.1 key from G2A and did the weird authentication thing.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

does anybody know if these keys expire after certain amount of time if not used?

thanks!

does anybody know if these keys expire after certain amount of time if not used?

thanks!

They don't

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Yes as everyone has said here G2A is just fine. I got my Windows 8.1 from there and it worked just fine!